Home

Colorado fans...?

This is a discussion on Colorado fans...? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 01:45 PM   #9
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Re: Colorado fans...?

I'm a Buff and I'm just glad that CU is rated better overall (B+) than FSU (B), which is one of my good friend's team. It's about time having a competitive team, having a star HB helps tremendously.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:46 PM   #10
Crescent Fresh

BD8802's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmanicator
Hmmm...who do you feel is the most effective of the bunch, considering their playbook, and your prefered style. I think I would have the most fun with Jackson and his speed, rather than White. I also know that the job is a battle between those two for starter this fall, so I'm probably gonna go Jackson 1, White 2, Cox 3.
I like playing the option game (reminds me of Darian and Kordell), so I am probably going to start BJax.

I have only played one game (and i think it was on Varsity ugh), and Stephone, Patrick, and Dusty both made some good catches; so i don't think you can really go wrong starting either guy.

Mason is one of 3 99 ranked players in the game.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:48 PM   #11
Crescent Fresh

BD8802's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
He's not on there...hopefully FK can add him.

I'm not a CU fan, but it's the best I can do on NCAA (went to Mines). That being said, I would like to do a dynasty and since it's inevitable that the coach's kid will start, I want him on the game!
Cody is almost 100% sure to red shirt this year. With Brain, BJax, Cox, and Patrick all on the roster ... and I think another kid from Kansas (Mack?); we have a ton of QBs to play.

But you are right, hopefully he will be added on rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 01:50 PM   #12
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Wow-I'm glad to see Im amongst other CU fans on these boards. We've had some tough years in the past, but I hope Hawk turns things around starting this year.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:57 PM   #13
Crescent Fresh

BD8802's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Wow-I'm glad to see Im amongst other CU fans on these boards. We've had some tough years in the past, but I hope Hawk turns things around starting this year.
I graduated from CU (MS in Telecom) in 2004. I miss Folsom Field, as I am now stuck in the land of the Chickenhawk (Lawrence, KS).

I don't expect more than 6-7 wins from this bunch this year, but our recruiting already looks 100 times better for next year. Hopefully we can still make it to a bowl this year for the seniors.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:59 PM   #14
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD8802
I graduated from CU (MS in Telecom) in 2004. I miss Folsom Field, as I am now stuck in the land of the Chickenhawk (Lawrence, KS).

I don't expect more than 6-7 wins from this bunch this year, but our recruiting already looks 100 times better for next year. Hopefully we can still make it to a bowl this year for the seniors.
Agreed. I dont think we have much talent this year. But Hawkins has got to be a better recruiter than worthless Barnett was.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:01 PM   #15
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Y'all don't have a bad team and played pretty well against Clemson (my favorite team). A bowl isn't out of the question because you guys have talent and a lot of the big-12 looks mediocre, in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 02:02 PM   #16
Crescent Fresh

BD8802's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Agreed. I dont think we have much talent this year. But Hawkins has got to be a better recruiter than worthless Barnett was.
I think we got PLENTY of talent. I just am not sure they are the right talent for Hawkins' system. I think Watson's ***-tastic play calling was more of the problem then Barnett's lack luster recruiting.

Man, I wish I was home playing NCAA 07.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »