Home

My Xbox has NEW Life . . .

This is a discussion on My Xbox has NEW Life . . . within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 07:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
My Xbox has NEW Life . . .

I really love this game. I have not posted for over a year, letting my XBox become the possesion of my six year old son. But this has brought me back. I'm again entertained and challenged. I'm 41, and I am sure that most of you guys would kick my a** at this game, but I am very happy to be back and playing. Thanks.

Ohio State Buckeyes
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Lakers
Cincinnati Reds

"Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir, and I never slice." - Ted Knight (Judge Smails) in Caddyshack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 07:13 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: My Xbox has NEW Life . . .

Shame on you for denying your 6 year old son of your XBOX.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:17 PM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcquillian
I really love this game. I have not posted for over a year, letting my XBox become the possesion of my six year old son. But this has brought me back. I'm again entertained and challenged. I'm 41, and I am sure that most of you guys would kick my a** at this game, but I am very happy to be back and playing. Thanks.
44, xbox360 and three children 7, 11 and 13. The 13 year old has developed a nasty habit of playing UNO on the 360 til 1:00am and I'm also loving this game.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:55 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
44, xbox360 and three children 7, 11 and 13. The 13 year old has developed a nasty habit of playing UNO on the 360 til 1:00am and I'm also loving this game.
Haaaa,more old timers here than I thought,lol! I'm 41,4 kids (4,6,9,13) and I gotta fight with all of them over the 360!!
Old 07-20-2006, 08:06 PM   #5
Rookie

tee hee, thats great. im 34 and thought i was gettin too old, but i love this stuff,, enjoy it man. life is hard enough we could have worse vices right?
and in about 6 years or so your boy will be handing you your a$$ in ncaa 2012.lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 08:07 PM   #6
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegot26rings
tee hee, thats great. im 34 and thought i was gettin too old, but i love this stuff,, enjoy it man. life is hard enough we could have worse vices right?
and in about 6 years or so your boy will be handing you your a$$ in ncaa 2012.lol
I hear ya man. Just turned 36 myself and have no intentions of slowing down on my video games.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:12 PM   #7
Rookie

Rob in Richmond's Arena

42 next month and loving NCAA, MLB, and FIFA. Even get in some GRAW online. The key is playing with other "mature" guys. If you guys are interested in trying out a league with some other old men go here: http://townie33.proboards44.com/index.cgi.

Rob (RobW2428)

Playing: NHL '09, Euro '08, and NCAA Football '09.

Best Way to Reach Me:[email protected] and [email protected] are night/day addresses.

Thanks to my wife and kids for supporting my addiction...., err habit...., err hobby.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #8
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGmoney
I hear ya man. Just turned 36 myself and have no intentions of slowing down on my video games.
Same here but at 37. I still get excited the night before NCAA Football is released. My wife thinks she is married to a kid at Xmas because I don't get too much sleep the night before in anticipation.

I guess stuff like this keeps you young at heart!!!!
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »