Home

Finding NCAA 2007 too easy.

This is a discussion on Finding NCAA 2007 too easy. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2006, 05:04 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Finding NCAA 2007 too easy.

Im using Playmakers AA sliders and to me they are very easy and boring at the same time..because damn 8 minute quarters are long.im blowing out teams by 40 going into the 3rd or 4th q. I havent tried Heisman yet but i might have to. Im using USC JFYI.

Last edited by DTX3; 07-23-2006 at 05:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2006, 08:20 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
Yes why yes it was.........A$$!
My hero.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:41 AM   #43
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

I know where these guys are coming from. Back when I had no life and played Madden and other sports games non-stop, I too was beating up on the AI on the hardest difficulty levels. It just happens, because after a while, you know exactly what the AI's tendencies are and know how to react to almost every single play they run.

The AI tips you off, and after playing so much, you start to recognize these things. I once had a season in Madden 2004 as a MLB, created myself at 80 ovr. and ended up one season with over 200 tackles, 33 INT's and 15 sacks.

Could I do this now? No way. I'm lucky if I get a game in a day during the week, and play mostly on weekends. This year's NCAA for both PS2 and 360 have been challenging for me on AA, and it's directly related to how much I play. I actually prefer it this way, because alot of problems that heavy users of the game are finding, I never really notice because I don't play enough. It actually makes playing the games...fun.

And just as an FYI; I used to play 2k5 religiously. I'm talking completing almost half a season a day! Played on Legend sliders, before zeroing out my sliders and maxing out the AI's sliders, and still won many games.

I still play 2k5, but nowhere near as much. Maybe a game or three a week. Now, Legend sliders absolutely kick my @$$. Same game, different playing time, and it's like I'm playing a different game altogether. Things like the poor db play don't bother me, whereas before, I was sending the 2k customer feedback an e-mail a day saying "fix crappy db play".

Guess I'll never know if they would've...
Old 07-23-2006, 09:10 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 7

You solo player "legends" are HILARIOUS. Its like a guy going to the park to play basketball because he feels he has mad game. There are two full courts. One court is being used for very competive pickup games. Guys just waiting for a chance to play. The other court is empty. Instead of testing his supposedly "mad" skills against real competition, the guy goes to the empty court and plays against imaginary opposition. THEN, goes home and brags about how good a baller he is.

When will you guys learn that being able to beat the CPU means absolutely nothing? There is an endless supply of human competition online. Are there cheesers? Yes, but there are also MANY great ballers out there who can just flat out play. Instead of sitting around bragging about your "empty court" exploits, test your skills.

This applies to any competitive scenario. Chess, Checkers, Poker, whatever.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:18 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrandon
My hero.
Your hero standards are very low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2006, 05:15 AM   #46
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by njskillz
You solo player "legends" are HILARIOUS. Its like a guy going to the park to play basketball because he feels he has mad game. There are two full courts. One court is being used for very competive pickup games. Guys just waiting for a chance to play. The other court is empty. Instead of testing his supposedly "mad" skills against real competition, the guy goes to the empty court and plays against imaginary opposition. THEN, goes home and brags about how good a baller he is.

When will you guys learn that being able to beat the CPU means absolutely nothing? There is an endless supply of human competition online. Are there cheesers? Yes, but there are also MANY great ballers out there who can just flat out play. Instead of sitting around bragging about your "empty court" exploits, test your skills.

I never implied anything more then its too easy on even hiesman. Never did I say wooping the CPU means anything, did I? So you can just stop before setting off on your ignorrant crusade.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:15 AM   #47
Pro

kenn5373's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by njskillz

You've got some issues.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:42 AM   #48
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

I am not finding this game too easy at all! Usually sports video games are too easy.. but this one on heisman is kicking my butt.... I cant run to save my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »