Home

Hardest Team To Rebuild?

This is a discussion on Hardest Team To Rebuild? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 06:13 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Hardest Team To Rebuild?

I tried making Univ. South Fla. into a power. They suck!! Plus, all the FSU's UF's and MIA's take my recruits. Plus, I got tired of 12db crowd. BORING!!!
Old 07-27-2006, 06:49 PM   #58
Rookie

aaronuconn's Arena

OVR: 2

Ya ive tryed making Uconn a better team. Its seems like its all good in the beggining cause they have a decently easy sechdule. Well after like the first 5 games you have to play Pitt, WVU, Louisville, and Cinci, who are not the easist opponets.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:18 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 32

How hard is it to rebuild Boise State? Are they too good of a team to rebuild, or are they pretty bad after a year or two?

I'm trying to pick a team that is really bad that I can build into a good team, but I don't know who to choose.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:31 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucre
How hard is it to rebuild Boise State? Are they too good of a team to rebuild, or are they pretty bad after a year or two?

I'm trying to pick a team that is really bad that I can build into a good team, but I don't know who to choose.
boise st may be undefeated this year watch out and use a team like florida atlantic or temple
Old 07-29-2006, 05:31 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucre
They are a good team in the game, and in a bad conference, they don't need any rebuilding at all, you should go 12-0 your first year. While I haven't tried to play as them, Washington would seem like a tough team. Terrible team, solid conference, and California is 2 states away, and with a lower team, you won't get good recruits from there anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2006, 05:55 PM   #62
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktulu22
On 2006 I first used Kentucky. Took 3-4 seasons to start winning the SEC. Never did win a national title with them.

This year I was looking at Indiana, Duke, Baylor, Miss State, Cinci
Actually, Mississippi State is not that bad in the game. Not to mention they have pipelines in LA, FL, AL, GA and of course Mississippi. In the SEC, I think a team like Vandy is harder since it's less available talent in the area.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:19 PM   #63
Pro

sycodmn's Arena

OVR: 5

Air Force, especially if you give yourself some semblance of realistic recruiting standards. They start off as a D+, which isn't good even in the MWC. They have a good QB, but thats about it.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:47 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

FAU, you have a lot of guys interested, but they all end up going to one of the top schools in FL. I get less than 30 recruiting points and almost lose to the AA teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »