Home

360 Heisman: Where's the Defense?

This is a discussion on 360 Heisman: Where's the Defense? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2006, 09:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 360 Heisman: Where's the Defense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcculac
It doesn't take an english teacher to realize the original poster's "grammar" (a term I use very loosely in this event) is on, at best, a 6th grade level.
That's what you get on public message boards. It's not like you've solved some big mystery with your Sherlock Holmes skills.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:18 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdynsty25
That's what you get on public message boards. It's not like you've solved some big mystery with your Sherlock Holmes skills.
I am already firmly entrenched in a pissing contest with another poster in this thread so the rule of 'pissing contest thread capacity" is in play; I am sorry, but I cannot take on another. I didn't criticize the original poster's grammar without reason. He, in so many words, informed me that I blew goats at NCAA 07. I, in turn, informed him that he is a loser in the game of grammar. I didn't need a "Sherlock Holmes" quip and, I imagine, neither did anyone else who might have read a thread, instead, based on topic title.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:20 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 20

Just curious if anyone can get a solid running game on default Heisman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2006, 09:22 PM   #12
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcculac
Well judging by your grammar and apparent intellect level, I have been playing EA Sports' college game since you were in diapers, so don't tell me I "stink." Obviously I am nowhere near your level of game prowess and expertise, so perhaps when you start 8th grade in a few weeks you and your friends can put together a nice defensive strategy for me while you are experiencing roll being taken in home room.
Galo, and mcculac. Lighten up and let it go, or you will be taking a break.

Galo, with your track record, you should really tread lightly, your next break from the forums will be permanent.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:22 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS

Well depends on the team I play against... I was Miami vs B.C and i got about 115. Then I played vs Florida and I got only 45

Make sure that you don't ever use the turbo button when running the ball unless you are in the clear.. If you use it when you get the ball then the defense is all over you in Heisman.. Dont touch it and just wait for the blocks
Old 07-26-2006, 10:24 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
after giving up six miles worth of yardage to Vanderbilt, I decided to use Playmaker's Heisman sliders. I took on Tulane in the next game (still using Auburn) and won 27-7 (a game in which I had to attempt field goals three times). I was VERY satisfied with the way the game went. I had a little trouble running the ball (especially for using Auburn) but I liked the relative challenge. The next game I played Mississippi St in Starkville. I stopped them on their first possession, ripped off about 40 yards running the ball on 5 plays, and then got blind sided on a pass, fumbled, and State took it to the house for 6 (XP making 7). I found myself down 13-7 at half. I continued to move the ball inside the 20's, but would find myself in 4th and 1 or 2. I would go for it, not get it, and give the ball back to State. I lost 19-14 in the end, giving MSU 10 points which they didn't even have to work for. I barely rushed for 100 yards, which is a little disheartening, especially considering I was using Auburn, who has rushed for 200+ yards on Miss St. the last 4 years.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:52 PM   #15
b**-r*y

tehova's Arena

OVR: 18

Well given the soft nature of Conference USA, racking up yards on the ground is no problem. But getting stops is the single toughest thing i've ever done in football. My team can't play zone, because they have poor zone ratings, and they can't play man cause they can't tackle. Hopefully the recruits can save us. Despite that we are (4-2)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2006, 11:56 PM   #16
Rookie

Gmac1016's Arena

OVR: 6

the only problem i have with Heisman level is how IMPOSSIBLE it is to stop the short passing game. That and how easy it is to fumble. Fumbles cost me 3 touchdowns a game easily.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »