Home

Man, what a great SEC game...

This is a discussion on Man, what a great SEC game... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 10:27 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Man, what a great SEC game...

The CPU rushing on default sliders is really well done.

I blew out Alabama, and Darby still rushed for over 100. I injured their starting QB for 6 weeks, so they may have leaned on the run more, but the run game is certainly present.

The Florida receivers are bonkos. Caldwell had a huge game when I played Alabama. Baker's been out 6 weeks since week one, and I lost Brewer for 11 weeks against Tennessee. Despite also redshirting Percy Harvin, I still have plenty of receivers that get the job done.

I played Tebow for two drives against UCF, which was a key part of a huge comeback, but ultimately put Leak back in, and he did much better as a result.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:41 AM   #10
Rookie

yopis's Arena

OVR: 7

Nice game man i had a crazy one against louiville i was rutgers.I was playing 360 though.I scored 4 touchdowns in the last quarter (6mins) to win the game on heisman.Was good stuff.I do kinda miss hfa but it's a great game the flow of the game seemed real the way it went back and forth.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:58 PM   #11
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
That game sounded like a great one. I wish that the 360 had the HFA and composure in the game. I will ride it out and just hope for the best next year. Tough loss though, there is always next year.

On a side note. Your next game is it at home or on the road? Let us know how Tebow fares.
Played my next game at home against Kentucky. Tebow's composure was half filled. He played okay, going 11-16, 136 yards, with 0 TD and 1 INT. I really relied more on Deshawn Wynn as he ran 38 times for 213 yards and 3 scores. We won 31-14, but it was ugly (down 7-3 at the half). Next up is 'Bama and they have Ken Darby suspended for a game, the back up HB injured, so they are down to some guy named Jimmy John.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »