Home

Greatest game I've ever played...

This is a discussion on Greatest game I've ever played... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2006, 12:55 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Greatest game I've ever played...

I am in a Xbox360 dynasty with Nebraska as my team. Going into the fiesta bowl I was 11-2. I lost to USC 31-41 and Texas 20-22 (that was a tremendous game as well).

But, I went to the Fiesta Bowl to play Notre Dumb and it was raining. WTF. It doesn't rain in AZ. I was down 10-17 at half-time. Third Quarter I managed to tie it up at 20-20, but they added another FG before the end of the quarter, 20-23. In the fourth I went up 27-23 after stopping them. Then we each punted a couple times and they scored with 1:30 left to make it 27-30. I managed to get a few lucky strikes on some slants and scored with 0:45 left in the game. Brady Quinn was unstoppable all game and managed to hassle his way down around the 25-30 yd line. With only time for one last play, he heaved it up to a receiver on the left side of the field who caught it at the 2 with a dender right on him. The WR spun to his right and my safety drilled him at the one to end the game at the 1 yard line. AMAZING!!! That was fantastic. My greatest game score was 1685!

Even though this game really sucks. It keeps drawing me in. This is in now way a new game engine. We saw this **** years ago. I mean with the poor collision detection, the unstoppable cpu drives with Robo QB (yep, he's definitely back). I still can't put it down.

Now, that I've finished the season, I've gotta finish the xbox season I have going. That way I can give a fair comparison. I can say that I will not play the 360 version for much longer because of the inability to keep the CPU teams from scoring. Thanks for hearing me out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 02:14 AM   #2
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Greatest game I've ever played...

Hilarious that the "greatest game you've ever played" happened on a video game that "really sucks"
Old 07-31-2006, 08:56 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Hilarious that the "greatest game you've ever played" happened on a video game that "really sucks"

Thats what we do here buddy talk about video games.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:27 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
You EA fan boys just won't quit and why should I care what a dude named poopoop thinks.

I really enjoy the game, but it has way too many flaws for a "new" engine (that we've already been through).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »