Home

CPU Burning My Secondary Like a Grease Fire

This is a discussion on CPU Burning My Secondary Like a Grease Fire within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2006, 10:39 PM   #25
MVP

SportsAce's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: CPU Burning My Secondary Like a Grease Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbzilla558
Yeah, I've found no solution for it. I'll have a top 20 rush defense and a 117 pass defense.
Wow. That sounds exactly like me.
The boys are the squarest,
Of any old school that I knew.
There is no place like Nebraska,
Where they're all true blue.
We'll all stick together,
In all kinds of weather,
For Dear old Nebraska U!

Won't change this signature until Nebraska wins the National Championship...posted 8/16/05
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2006, 07:21 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Oh yeah, it's getting old now. I'm sick of seeing my man coverage get raped. I'm playing with FSU for pete's sake. I know the secondary is young but they should make plays every once in a while. Sheesh!
Old 08-03-2006, 09:47 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
Another thing about the "commitstick" is if you press it left, it will commit to a run to the left. This is great for tosses and option plays. Vice Versa on runs to the right.

The only thing bad about this is it leaves you vulnerable to cutbacks. Be especially weary of this on counter plays.
Does that work for the 360 version?
Old 07-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cheap VPS - Major Advantages and Disadvantages

Cheap VPS or virtual private server is the ultimate solution to costly maintenance web servers. In fact, virtual private server is more advanced than shared hosting & is more like dedicated server, but to emphasize, at a much lower cost. The low cost of virtual private server is the significant difference between shared web-site hosting and dedicated server. A slightly advanced than shared website hosting and has the features of a dedicated server, but it is way cheaper than a dedicated server. The financial advantage of using virtual private server is not the only advantage it could give to its customers or users. Explained below are the additional advantages and disadvantages of using cheap virtual private servers. Advantages of Cheap VPS: The first thing that you could get from your individual virtual private server is the root access to your server. It means that you can have access to the root level of the hosting server. Thus, you have the ability to put in & configure any programs you require. Additionally, you can also host a limitless number of net sites through Apache's virtual hosts & manage them efficiently. Not only this, but you can also host other services, such as a mail server, an FTP server, or any type of server you want. You may even use VPS for file storage or as a backup for all of your files. Since VPS is isolated from other sites present on the physical server, it is secured that no harmful script or application used by other webmaster, that can harm your website. Disadvantages of Cheap VPS: There are definite disadvantages in using cheap VPS or virtual private servers. For, you cannot get managed servers. This means that in case you have no idea how to set up & configure your own VPS, it is a huge disadvantage. This disadvantage leads us to get another disadvantage, that is, you are solely responsible of all the installation, maintenance, security measures and updates on your VPS. Thus, in the event you do not possess the high-proficiency in using the VPS to control the working of the net site, the applications used, & the server resources skillfully, you will have a major issue & your VPS becomes unmanageable. Additionally, cheap VPS hosting designs might give you a whole operating process of your own to work with, you still share hardware resources with other VPS users on the host server. Therefore, in the event you are jogging intensive programs that need high performance, you may need to make use of other technique of website hosting, such as co-location or a dedicated server. Remember, the great features & capabilities of the dedicated server are available for pricey fees to you. So if your web-site does not need high finish performance, cheap VPS are ideal for you. They are economical, efficient and offer excellent benefits for your website. Therefore, cheap VPS or virtual private servers can be reliable, but since it on a budget plan, do not expect as much as you would from expensive VPS plans.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #29
Rookie

Groove74's Arena

OVR: 1

Not to get off topic here...BUT... they still make new games for Orig Xbox???

I could have sworn that was discontinued??

sorry back on topic same here.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #30
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove74
Not to get off topic here...BUT... they still make new games for Orig Xbox???

I could have sworn that was discontinued??

sorry back on topic same here.
No, they stopped making them for PS1 awhile back. This topic just came back from the dead because of the spam post above yours.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 07-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #31
Rookie

Groove74's Arena

OVR: 1

lol ok got ya'
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »