Home

Foxsports.com..............NCAA (DT Linder) LOL

This is a discussion on Foxsports.com..............NCAA (DT Linder) LOL within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 03:49 PM   #33
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Foxsports.com..............NCAA (DT Linder) LOL

i cant believe how some get so serious about this roster stuff and what not..

DT stole rosters in the past, it was proven....

but to get all worked up and bent out of shape over crap like this, is pretty funny IMO

keep on keeping on boyz!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-02-2006, 03:53 PM   #34
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
i cant believe how some get so serious about this roster stuff and what not..

DT stole rosters in the past, it was proven....

but to get all worked up and bent out of shape over crap like this, is pretty funny IMO

keep on keeping on boyz!!
I think people love to argue/debate/rant about this because it is a really polarized and easy to point out the faults of DT. Plus most people (and I admit even myself) like to argue for the sake of arguing especially if that particular viewpoint is unpopular (i'm a loser).
Old 08-02-2006, 04:26 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Clear your name DT

Most probably dont remember that this crap happened back on 02, 03 or 04. one of those titles. i think it involved blacklover and DT on ps2 rosters. its not a one time mistake. even it it was, why no public apology. Just like those past "accusations", DT hopes for it all to fade away and the summer hype to disguise all the past crap.

Maybe I care too much knowing that some people just dont give a crap about this "trivial" stuff. Having worked on past CH rosters (which DT has put on his site before .. thanks DT), it kind of hits close to home. To others its just a game save and dont care how or who they get from it as long as they have their fun

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 08-02-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2006, 04:39 PM   #36
Rookie

ameagle's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
Please don't flatter yourself... and...more importantly... please stop embarassing yourself by making this all about you and over estimating the worth of your opinion. I never told you not to post. I never told you not to do anything. Stop playing the victim here. If you want to discuss the topic at hand... please feel free. However, I am not responsible for your perception that my opinions are "rude" toward you.

No offense here, but from an outside view, yeah you are being a little snappish at the guy. You're a mod man, gotta set the example.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:46 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameagle
No offense here, but from an outside view, yeah you are being a little snappish at the guy. You're a mod man, gotta set the example.

This just may be the gayest post I have ever read.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:59 PM   #38
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Well...I have no loyalties anywhere. I applaud anyone who will take the time to name every single player of NCAA. I did that mess one time and it took me 7 days at 12 hours a day and said never again. I'm not gonna speak for anybody else on this thread, but with me it's all about the names baby!! You give me all the names and I will take care of the rest. Anyone on here who is a football fanatic pretty much knows what they need to do when they get it as far as editing is concerned. I don't care who does them, as long as I can get them when the game drops and once again I applaud them no doubt. But, this is not someone who has found a cure for an illness or anything halfway as serious. For foxsports.com to even run a special on this is laughable to say the least. It was obviously a slow day in the office.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:31 PM   #39
Rookie

DaRealChrono's Arena

OVR: 2

You people are really taking this stuff far too far. At one time I was a FK loyalist and bent on proving that DT Linder was a fraud. Around this time I had a roster port site where people could download various types of community rosters and etc. I literally went to his site, I was already a member, in whihc I had been using his rosters since 2004 and made a huge thread pointing toward Linder and his acts.

Some people relize that it's not a big deal and after I actualley talked with Linder he opened up my opinions on to what was important in this situation. He created no crime, and if he made profit off of FK's work, then that sucks, but let it alone and let Linder be his own man. What he does I may not agree with but I'll be damned if I waste my life on bygones, especially over video games. Roster are Rosters, names are names. It's not a big deal, let him not be a "man" by "admitting" he was wrong. Who can honestly say that they performed an act that was indecent and say theyve lived up to it everytime. Just let it go, and if it's really that big of a deal you should go see your shrink.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #40
Rookie

goalkeepr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameagle
Agreed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »