Home

Is Heisman easy?

This is a discussion on Is Heisman easy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2006, 09:57 AM   #1
Pro

FORMULA316's Arena

OVR: 14
Question Is Heisman easy?

I picked this game up a while ago and noticed that Varsity was way too easy, All American was more of a challenge but still I was always able to pull away in the 2nd half, and last night I played Heisman, and without changing any of the sliders (I increased the penalty frequency across the board), I was able to beat No. 2 Texas with the Hurricanes. It was a thriller, I went up 7-0, would've gone up by a deuce but my Tight-End fumbled the ball just before he crossed the goal line. It was 10-10 at the half and by the 4th quarter I was up 24-10. Texas scored a TD with 3 minutes to go. After recovering Texas' onside kick attempt, I got the ball and could do nothing with it. Punt. Texas really charges down the field, I have no answer. Texas is in the Red Zone with 30 seconds to go, no timeouts, and just before the QB throws a strike, I blast him for a sack. 12 seconds, Texas hurries back up to the line of scrimmage, they spike the ball, nope, it's a fake spike! Snap, another SACK – Game Over!!!

So I ask, is Heisman too easy? After not playing the series for a few months, I was not expecting to actually be in the game against No. 2 Texas on Heisman, but not only was in the game, I pretty much controlled it, on both sides of the ball. Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2006, 10:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is Heisman easy?

well, if ur talking about the X-Box version, which is what I have. I've played my 1st 2 games so far on Heisman, and I've won big in both games. I play 7 min quarters. But, I think its a better challenge than that All-American.
#11Virginia Tech- 6-1
Old 08-09-2006, 10:15 AM   #3
Pro

FORMULA316's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Is Heisman easy?

360 Version here. I was playing 7 min quarters on Varsity and All American but lowered it to 5 min on Heisman. I don't know, maybe my skill level has just soared. Played my fiancée's younger brother who is a terrific Madden player, a very good NCCAer, and I absolutely demolished him, up 41-3 at the half and shut the console off.

I'll play a few more games home and away before messing with sliders. The Texas game was very competitive, don't get me wrong, I was just surprised that I was not blown out after not playing football in a long time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »