Home

Longest Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Longest Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2006, 06:24 PM   #25
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Longest Dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperbag
for those who have played several years with mid major teams, how long until you got a BCS conference invite
Hell, using Rutgers in 3 years I got an invite into the ACC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2006, 06:42 PM   #26
Pro

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

Heck, I play this game a ton. I have 4 first year dynasties going and almost done with one of those. With LSU I am into my 5th season.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:12 PM   #27
MVP

DrDoom77's Arena

OVR: 7

I haven't gotten very far into my dynasty in this year's game, but my record longest was 7 years in NCAA 2004. I was coach at Southeast Missouri State for all 7 years, and hoped to move on to Illinois after I won a national title...but I never made the title game. It took a lot longer to build up the school than I'd expected, and by the time I was finally in the top 10 consistently, I was burned out on the game and stopped playing.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:39 PM   #28
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

i just did a sim dynasty with navy, also added a couple of fake 99 overall everything players, after the first year i got an invite to the the MAC, played there for two years, got 1 NC and a split one, (the media said i was the champ) in the 2nd, after that i got an invite to the acc simmed two more years and they started to drop out of the top teams
Old 08-15-2006, 11:34 PM   #29
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperbag
for those who have played several years with mid major teams, how long until you got a BCS conference invite
I'm playing as Army, and got an invite to the MAC after 3 years. The crap conferences seem to beg for your presence first. They were going to kick out buffalo but I turned it down. That's not a BCS conference, but I was starting out as Army.

I'm curious as to how long it takes to get into a BCS conference myself...but being an independent gives you more freedom to schedule as you wish.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:03 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
7 seasons with the Gators in NCAA 2006 with only simming weak non-conf opponents and occassionally Vandy or Kentucky. Sadly, I never won the NC (lost once to Ohio St.) I think I'll destroy the 7 year mark with 2007 on XBox. The improved recruiting difficulty this year should help the longevity of Dynasty mode this year. I may even go a few years on the 360 version as well.
WVU has a sweet offense and some sweet blitz packages out of their unique 3-3-5 defense.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:47 PM   #31
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

I got an invite to the ACC after I won the sugar bowl, but didn't accept. They wanted me to replace duke, but I'd rather stay as an independent.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »