Home

Penn States Playbook

This is a discussion on Penn States Playbook within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2006, 06:09 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Penn States Playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedknick
I was there from 93-98. Got to see the 12-0 season of 94. Great times.
Great times but what a Snubbed year!!

By the way, In that one formation on the original playbook that looks like a crooked I; my friend gets mad and says Im cheatin because I have D-Will at FB and J.King at (HB only because I cant do King at FB and D.Will at HB) but Im like did you watch any PSU games where they lined up!!!! Get Outta here. That formation is crazy like that though because you can run with speed or move them out for a pass play.

Also, if you play someone like my friend who likes to stare at the screen while you pick a play, pick that one with King and Will in the back....Have a audible ready..maybe a 5 reciever set or 4 and they wont be ready IF they were expecting a run. I know him and he would have selected either a 4-3 or 4-4 and those Nebraska LB shouldnt be able to keep up with whomever

Last edited by kinglion1982; 08-19-2006 at 06:26 AM.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:38 AM   #10
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

How well do they run out of the 1 back set.

I seemed to have a little trouble running, I guess I like to run with 2 backs most of the time. With occasionally mixing in a one back set.

Is their line good enough?
Old 08-19-2006, 12:49 PM   #11
Fum police

ndeezlo's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglion1982
Also, if you play someone like my friend who likes to stare at the screen while you pick a play, pick that one with King and Will in the back....Have a audible ready..maybe a 5 reciever set or 4 and they wont be ready IF they were expecting a run. I know him and he would have selected either a 4-3 or 4-4 and those Nebraska LB shouldnt be able to keep up with whomever
Being proud of the gouda. Nice.

Kid Rock, "I'm the catalyst for everything."

Tumblred
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »