Home

Weirdest thing to happen to you in dynasty?

This is a discussion on Weirdest thing to happen to you in dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2006, 11:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Weirdest thing to happen to you in dynasty?

For me, it has to be whats happening right now. Its the week of the conference championship games, and the BCS polls (along with every other poll) is looking that this

1. Texas - 12-0
2. USC (me) - 12-0
3. Auburn - 12-0
4. Michigan - 12-0
5. West Virginia - 12-0
6. Houston 12-0
7. Toledo - 12-0

Yes, 7 unbeaten teams this late in the season. Michigan, WV, and Me are done with or regular seasons, while Texas Auburn Houston and Toledo have conference championship games. If they all win, it'll be me and Texas in the BCS game...but for 5 other teams to be unbeaten and not having a chance for the title is crazy, at least in AU, Mich, and WV's cases.

what about you guys?

edit: I actually simmed the confence championship week right now...

Toledo, Auburn, and Texas all lost. Houston won, so they're 13-0, but Michigan moved up and is playing me in the NC game. WV got snubbed.

But 4 undeated teams is still alot. And for a team like Houston to be unranked #4 regardless of record is interesting.

Last edited by -TheCool-; 11-10-2006 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2006, 11:43 AM   #2
Rookie

tedknick's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Weirdest thing to happen to you in dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheCool-
For me, it has to be whats happening right now. Its the week of the conference championship games, and the BCS polls (along with every other poll) is looking that this

1. Texas - 12-0
2. USC (me) - 12-0
3. Auburn - 12-0
4. Michigan - 12-0
5. West Virginia - 12-0
6. Houston 12-0
7. Toledo - 12-0

Yes, 7 unbeaten teams this late in the season. Michigan, WV, and Me are done with or regular seasons, while Texas Auburn Houston and Toledo have conference championship games. If they all win, it'll be me and Texas in the BCS game...but for 5 other teams to be unbeaten and not having a chance for the title is crazy, at least in AU, Mich, and WV's cases.

what about you guys?
This used to happen all of the time early in my dynasty. Now, in year 14, it rarely happens. Actually last season I won the National Championship with 1 loss. There were no undefeateds after the bowls. There is a lot of parety as you get deeper, at least in my dynasty.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:05 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 62

In my current FSU dynasty I am to week 12, with 5 teams undefeated, including FSU, Florida, Arizona State, Nebraska, and West Virginia. Right now I am #2 in both polls and the BCS, but I only have a .001 lead over WV. Fortunately I have 11-0 Florida and possibly 10-1 Virginia Tech in the ACCCG to pad my SOS.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:32 PM   #4
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Houston turned into a powerhouse in my dynasty too. I haven't had 7 undefeated teams though.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:24 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 62

Now as I go into my 12th game, Florida, FSU, WV, Nebraska, and ASU are all still undefeated. Obviously either FSU or UF will lose a game, then the winner still has a CCG along with Nebraska. I am glad I am in charge of my own destiny right now if I win out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2006, 01:36 PM   #6
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

This happens to me alot. I went 13-0 as UNLV and got snubbed from any decent bowl game....West Va has gone undefeated in my dynasty i think 3 or 4 times in 7 years and Im pretty sure they havent gotten a chance to play for the nat'l title. I usually look at their scores at the end of the yr and they usually kill at the Big East teams....man i wish there were playoffs
Old 11-13-2006, 02:50 PM   #7
--------------

dieselboy's Arena

OVR: 21

I haven't seen anything like this.

What version are you guys playing on?
Old 11-22-2006, 04:11 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

On '06 I won 12 National Championships and 15 SEC Championships and then was promptly fired after the 2021 season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »