Home

NCAA jersey question?

This is a discussion on NCAA jersey question? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2006, 07:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
NCAA jersey question?

how many alt jerseys does each team have?? or is it different for each?? what jerseys do they have, for example? does oregon have 27?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2006, 07:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA jersey question?

opps... my bad. wrong place.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Most teams have 3-5 different jerseys. All have a home and away, some have a couple of alternates. Oregon has, I believe I read, 60 different possible uniform combinations. I'm not sure how many they have on the game, but in real life it's substantially more then any five teams combined. It's because the President of Nike went to Oregon, as well as the HQs of Nike are outside of Eugene and so they get a bunch of swag from Nike.
i'm like josh howard,
i need time out but it'll cost the game
Old 12-05-2006, 04:26 PM   #4
Rookie

tedknick's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by audemars
Most teams have 3-5 different jerseys. All have a home and away, some have a couple of alternates. Oregon has, I believe I read, 60 different possible uniform combinations. I'm not sure how many they have on the game, but in real life it's substantially more then any five teams combined. It's because the President of Nike went to Oregon, as well as the HQs of Nike are outside of Eugene and so they get a bunch of swag from Nike.
The creator of Nike was the track coach at Oregon. He built shoes as a hobby for Steve Prefontaine to wear while he ran there and then took his hobby to the big time. At least that is how the movie portrayed it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »