Home

WTH...HUGE Ratings Drops

This is a discussion on WTH...HUGE Ratings Drops within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
WTH...HUGE Ratings Drops

I'm coaching the 2nd game of 2013. Up 17-7 I noticed my guys just started playing like crap! I look at the matchup stick and I see that 3 of my 5 85+ rated olinemen are in the red. I go to the depth chart and I've got several players at like -40 and whatnot...overall rating. What the h-ll is that crap all about?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2006, 06:13 PM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: WTH...HUGE Ratings Drops

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I'm coaching the 2nd game of 2013. Up 17-7 I noticed my guys just started playing like crap! I look at the matchup stick and I see that 3 of my 5 85+ rated olinemen are in the red. I go to the depth chart and I've got several players at like -40 and whatnot...overall rating. What the h-ll is that crap all about?

My guess is there was a challenge on a particular play and it was reversed (against your team) and your squad will suffer. I have seen it happen once to me on the XBox, but nothing yet on the 360. It's happened to some others as well.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:25 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

It's happened to me a couple of times. Once I had a 21 point lead late in the third And had to hold on in a nail bitter to win. Really aggravating. What I think they should do in future games is if they are going to continue using it then at least have players with strong composure to "come out of it". I can understand a freshman getting rattled after having a touchdown overturned but say Brady Quinn, not so much.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:33 AM   #4
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
My guess is there was a challenge on a particular play and it was reversed (against your team) and your squad will suffer. I have seen it happen once to me on the XBox, but nothing yet on the 360. It's happened to some others as well.
Yeah its a glitch that can happen on reversed replay rulings. I've only seen it once myself on the PS2 and all you can do is sub in your backups that aren't so crap (or quit if you want). They do tend to improve a bit for the rest of the game but they still suck.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:43 AM   #5
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Wow... I almost posted this same thread a few days ago.

It was at the beginning of the game in my fourth year with FAU. Now that I think about, there was a challenge with a reversed call on a touchdown in which my TE stepped out of bounds. Suddenly, I noticed that my QB was slow as hell running out on an option. I didn't think much of it because he was a freshman and a good bit slower than my QB from the past three years... but not that slow. Then I threw a pass to my top WR near the endzone and he caught it, turned and ran it...... he felt like a TE with how slow he was. I went in and checked the ratings and it was ridiculous...

My QB had dropped about 15 points. My top WR about 40 and my number 2 wide reciever about 30. My top RB about 30 as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »