Home

I Can't Stop

This is a discussion on I Can't Stop within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2006, 12:58 PM   #1
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7
I Can't Stop

Every time I recruit a class, there is a position(usually a QB) that is a 5 star interested player. Not always a QB, but a posiotion I really don't need. I always spend points on them. I can't let a five star go! He'll go somewhere in conference and whip me. I have like 4 QB's right now and all of them are one year apart. They all will have one senior year to play.

Is this the game baiting me into wasting points?

Anyone have a horror story of a recruit going in conference and kicking you team's a$$?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2006, 01:27 PM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: I Can't Stop

I'm the same as you. If a 5* player is interested, I always go for him even if I don't need him. For one thing, one of your other players could leave early or transfer. Its better to have great depth. It does bring a lot of headaches after a few years when you have to cut some great players but I'd rather go for a 5* player who might not play than an average 3* player anyway. I'm just a talent whore I guess.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:13 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Haha, I agree. I find like thousands of one position that is interested in me, and then the positions that I need have nobody interested.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't have a horror story, but there was a guy I was recruiting to Texas that ended up going to ND. He was a QB. I scheduled ND for what would be his JR year. We played at the end of the season, and he was in the top 5 in the heisman race. We played and I ended up picking him off 3 times and pretty much killing an hope he had for the heisman. That made me feel good.

Though I've been burned many times by recruits that went to other schools in my conference on College Basketball.
i'm like josh howard,
i need time out but it'll cost the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »