Home

Top rated QBs for NCAA 2008

This is a discussion on Top rated QBs for NCAA 2008 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2007, 02:12 AM   #25
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Top rated QBs for NCAA 2008

Noel Devine could be on there also...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2007, 08:58 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf1377
I think IU's Kellen Lewis will be higher than an 82 (more like an 84 or 85) and I think Kent's Julian Edelman will be around an 80-82. I can say from watching the games that he's better than Toledo's Cochran
Perfect, this is the type of info I need to know. Thanks a lot.

Looking at Lewis' stats from 2006, he did pretty well, but wasn't a highly sought after QB recruit that I know of. I'm sure EA will probably OVERRATE him, just like they do all players.....but in my dream system of only 50-60 80+ rated QBs he would probably fall inline right at 80-82OVR, which means EA will rate him a 84-85.

Edelman did have a very good 2006 season statistically, I will note this in my rankings.

Thanks again.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:30 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz50
I would add Emmanuel Moody in place of Stafon Johnson. Stafon is most likely going to play another position and Moody is probably better anyway. Joe McKnight and Marc Tyler probably belong on the list too.
Great. What position do you anticipate Stefon playing at USC?

I will add Moody & the two Trues to my pool of rankable players.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:04 AM   #28
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't think he'll be rated too high on the game but Demarco Murray from OU will be a very very good player for Oklahoma this year. As said beforte in this thread, he is more of a Reggie Bush type player and will be prolly be lined up in the slot several times this year.

Very cool thread. I think that Brohm and Brennan will be the two best QB's hands down. McFadden and Slaton will be the top RB's. I'm a Big 12 guy living in SEC/ACC country and I would have to say that Brandon Ore should be a top 5 back, but he prolly won't be because the Hokies never get any love.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:01 PM   #29
Y** d*s*rv* *t b*g f*ll*!

jtbleek's Arena

OVR: 6

I expect Oregon's Jeremiah Johnson to be in the 82-84 range at least, 644 yards last year with 6.3 ypc
Old 04-05-2007, 12:02 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUPiper
At OK State, I would expect Crosslin to be third on the depth chart:

1. Dantrell Savage (SR)
2. Keith Toston (SO)
3. Julius Crosslin (SR)

Savage was a JuCo AA two years ago, and is an impressive talent. Toston reminds me a lot of Tatum Bell at the same age, fast, huge upside, doesn't hit a hole fast enough yet. Together with Bobby Reid, these guys will establish one of the Big 12's top running attacks.

Crosslin is fast, but more of a bruiser when he runs, looking for contact. I think he will be a role player, short yardage mostly.
Dantrell went to school where I play football at now.He left when I came and it sounded like he was GOD when I got here!!Nice to see him doing well
Old 04-05-2007, 12:14 PM   #31
Rookie

Pack71's Arena

OVR: 3

Marcus Stone will not even play quarterback this year for NC State. He has been moved to tight end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2007, 01:15 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anthony Alridge will probably be rated in the top 15 running backs on the game and you dont even have him in the top 50...lol

Anthony Allen from the ville is ahoss...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »