Home

Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!!

This is a discussion on Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2007, 07:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Revolutionary Dynasty Experience!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
which makes me think they are content with it. That sucks, since they could just add some little things in to make it better, without even including the ESPN license. I keep going back to CH2k7, but only because it has amazing presentation.

Players react like they should, sidelines are animated, the crowd gets into the action, and it makes the effort look great. EA just gives us a game with no halftime show or anything. Just the pause menu.

I had NCAA 07 on the ps2, and the only real sideline action present was the coach glitching into his own players while still doing his sideline walk...backwards.
Yeah. That kind of stuff got old after Madden 2003 on the PS2.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:58 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 7

2k does it perfect in CH2k7. They even have a selection show that's probably 10 minutes long if you watch it all. They even touch on interesting matchups and topics. In the few seasons I've played, it doesn't get repetitive.

Doesn't get repetitive? Please. If I hear Clark Kellogg talk about squeezing the orange,and some player stepping up in the clutch being stupendeous,I may hurl the game out the window.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:08 PM   #11
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

EA needs to just do what EA does...

That is COPY 2k's current phenomenal presentation package on College Hoops.

Blatant plagiarism is a GOOD thing in this case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2007, 03:03 PM   #12
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

OVR: 4

what if they had an espn or an abc channel, where you could watch the regional and national games and the game of the week? that would add a little to your dynasty mode!!!
Old 04-30-2007, 03:28 PM   #13
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

Hopefully good teams stay good. It is always sad for me to see in 3 years that Michigan's RBs average 85 speed and are about 200 pounds. They recruit the star and not the player. I've seen teams like Florida disappear in less than 3 years. I thought the little schools coming up and landing top 10 classes were gone, but it's back for me in the 360 version.

I think presentation needs to be improved like you guys say. An undefeated OSU-Michigan game and there is no mention of it at all. The games do not feel big at all, and the games seem like a collection of exhibitions. I'd think it would be cool if they had some kind of updates at halftime or something about other top teams.

Also I'm not really a big fan of inseason recruiting, and of recruiting in general. I think you should be able to target more than 12 for in season in the first place. Also if I lose week one to say Texas as OSU, recruits must see that as a massive warning sign and dump me very quickly. A loss shouldn't lose you 4 recruits if it is to a top program. Also, targeting just 25 guys overall I don't think is a good idea, I think you should be able to target more because it is really hard to sign all 25 of those guys. Maybe its just me but I think the system needs a bit of tweaking. Also like I mentioned before, some great teams seem to fall off the map within 2 years and schools like TCU seem to stay up there.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:35 PM   #14
Rookie

INeedShades's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll take the opposite viewpoint of my fellow Buckeye fan (and probably most of this board). I'd be content if EA focused most of its time on expanding rosters and revamping the recruiting system to make it a bigger part of the game. To me, the most boring part of the game is between the bowls and preseason because there is nothing to do. This is the perfect opportunity to build in a "second season" of hardcore recruiting for those who want it. At a place like Ohio State, the spring game is the host of a huge junior day, and our class for this year is half-filled already. But in NCAA, there's no recruiting attached to the spring game, not to mention the fact that the depth charts are screwy. How about some recruits who graduate HS early, guys? I'd love to see EA make off-season recruiting an important part of their upcoming games.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #15
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesyes25
Lets make some predictions on what this really means!!!

Something along the lines of SportsCenter, College Gameday.. Using these two avenues to revolutionize dynasty. I think it also has something to do with the commentating throughout a game and season.EA has something in store for us. I think we will be taking back alot of the things weve said about ea when this game releases!! Peace!!
IMO I hope the Revolutionary Dynasty Experience has lot to do with recruiting, spring practice, In season practice, Hiring/fire offense and defensive coaches, play creation, etc... I don't care about presentation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2007, 06:18 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8

I'm guessing it will have to do with recruiting and players expectations. Being able to promise guys a starting job. Having recruits give feedback during the season if they are unhappy with their role and threatening to transfer. Recruits giving more feedback about what they like and don't like about your school, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »