Home

From back in the day...

This is a discussion on From back in the day... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2007, 11:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
From back in the day...

I have seen the football genre grow since the mid 90's. Remember Da Birks Ncaa Strategies? Man, from a hobby stand point that was one of myfavorite times in life. He put so much work into that site. NCAA used to have a play maker (could only make 3 plays) and Da Birk had a way to make the play on line and share with your friends...WOW. Fun.

Now back to the present. I for one and thrilled about 2008. Even if the helemts are to shiny, even if the weather channel does not have the temperature displayed, even if the game has to many fumble (GRRR I hope they fix that).

The coolest things I think will be the high school play offs, super sim, and the video highlights. This game has come LONG way in the 12 years or so we have been playing this series. I know there are many things that could be better, but from a pure technology and programming standpoint (I have no comprehension of this stuff) I am amazed at all the animations, plays, etc... that they are able to program, much less the AI...

'08 should be a blast even with all the flaws. and if it sucks...I'll be complaining along with ya
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »