Home

in depth dynasty question

This is a discussion on in depth dynasty question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2007, 11:49 AM   #1
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
in depth dynasty question

pro factory, facilitys, academics are just a few of the new things set for each school. you can use these for recruiting and i was wondering if anyone new if they change through the progression on a dynasty. i haven't heard anything about facility upgrades but what about keeping your academic prestige up for example. do you have to recruit smart kids to keep it up. same thing with pro factory. just wondering if you take over a team like La. tech and make it into the sec will you be able to bring the level of these things up to the level of the sec or are you stuck with what you start the game with. anyone with insight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: in depth dynasty question

Good question tlhk!
Old 06-18-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

I was wondering the same thing, I asked the question about upgrading facilities for a upcoming interview on another site. So I'm hoping to get a answer then
Old 06-18-2007, 12:14 PM   #4
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

I just don't see that happening though with all the stadiums being copyrighted and stuff.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #5
Rookie

adamcsay's Arena

OVR: 4

Well I certainly hope these factors will change over the course of several years. Like you said, it may be impossible to change factors like facilities or pro factory (unless you have madden) but it would be fairly easy for pretty much everything else to be change throughout an entire dynasty. For instance, coach prestige eventually changed in the previous games as you kept winning, thus making it easier to pitch coach prestige during recruiting (at least with my own experiences it became easier to pitch coach prestige when your coach had 4+ stars). I have to imagine these things will change throughout the course of the season, as taking a team like Temple and influencing recruits year in and year out would become quite tedious and difficult if nothing changed throughout the years, even if you kept winning.

To be honest with you, my intentions with 2008 will be to take a weaker team and bring them glory, but I haven't really thought about these changes in recruiting. I'll be highly disappointed if they don't actually update once you start winning, as it seems kind of pointless to win with a weak school if there isn't going to be any gain during recruiting.

Here's praying that this stuff updates each year based on your results on the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2007, 01:31 PM   #6
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

if its not in this year i know it will be in the future. and the stadium thing is probably right but i thing they might have just an overall facility upgrade. weight room etc. kind of thing. i hope its in to a degree this year but the if not we will have something to look forward too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »