Home

New Masterbit HD

This is a discussion on New Masterbit HD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: New Masterbit HD

I wonder on reverse plays that you as the QB get to throw a block, or is the AI controlling the user after handoffs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2007, 04:37 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver540i
I wonder on reverse plays that you as the QB get to throw a block, or is the AI controlling the user after handoffs?
you could in madden 07 superstar mode

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 06-19-2007, 07:43 PM   #43
Rookie

VolPett's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
thanks, i cant wait to play this mode, im loving the camera angles and the super sim feature.
Amen.

For me the camera angles in Madden's Superstar Mode killed a very promsing feature. I also like how you don't have to mess with assigning "influence points" after the game.

My only complaint would be how pass happy Arkansas's offense was. In other words it looked to me as if the AI purposely called a pass heavy game to keep the user created and controlled qb at the center of attention. I would rather for my created player fall into the team's scheme, than have the scheme altered just for the sake of letting me control the action more.

For example if Im a freshman qb, I would like to see the AI coach try and protect my QB by leaning on the run game. Then when my QB matures and abilities improve the AI coach can begin "opening up the playbook."

I hope this can be controlled with the coaching sliders.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:26 PM   #44
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
Remember its all ratings specific if a guys ratings isn't high enough he doesn't have access to those types of animations.
I think the receiver's number is #28. If so, that isn't a big time receiver.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:41 PM   #45
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolPett
Amen.

For me the camera angles in Madden's Superstar Mode killed a very promsing feature. I also like how you don't have to mess with assigning "influence points" after the game.

My only complaint would be how pass happy Arkansas's offense was. In other words it looked to me as if the AI purposely called a pass heavy game to keep the user created and controlled qb at the center of attention. I would rather for my created player fall into the team's scheme, than have the scheme altered just for the sake of letting me control the action more.

For example if Im a freshman qb, I would like to see the AI coach try and protect my QB by leaning on the run game. Then when my QB matures and abilities improve the AI coach can begin "opening up the playbook."

In one of the interviews, the guy said they specifically tailor the playbook depending on what position your guy is. I thought it was a bit dumb when I heard it. I mean, if you're Arkansas, why would you build your offense around a freshman QB instead of Darren McFadden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

did anyone else find it boring?
Old 06-19-2007, 09:08 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolPett
Amen.

They actually ran quite a bit IMO in those videos. And as you said, ti's quite possible that IGN set it up in some way to pass more. After all the QB is who they are playing as and want to feature in the Masterbit Theater so that would make sense.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-19-2007, 09:09 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak10
did anyone else find it boring?
Not at all, it seemed pretty cool to me, I really liked it.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »