Home

Early Release Search Party~~

This is a discussion on Early Release Search Party~~ within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 26
Early Release Search Party~~

Okay everybody, we need to get on the same page; cover more ground this way. Post where u are, and what stores u can check for an early release. For instance, I'm in area code 256. that's Anniston, Alabama. I'll be covering 1/4 of this area code looking for an early release. Wal marts and Kmarts will be the best bet, most EB and gamestops won't release early, but some will. Mom and pop stores are the best, but I don't have any of those in my proximity.

List where you are at, and what stores u have checked or are going to check. I'm not going to start ACTIVELY hunting until the 3rd, but if we can all get on the same page, this could make for some verry happy hunting, and very fun too, like a national scavenger hunt looking for that golden ticket, but we ain't eatin no wonka bars fellas; we're looking for NCAA 08....stop us if u can. Now spread out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Early Release Search Party~~

If I search in any place it will be in my town. Gas is too expensive to be driving like 15-30 mins if not an hour out of the way. By the way I am in Leesburg/Albany, GA

I could check Circuit City, Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, Babages, Gamestop (3 of em), and FYE
Old 06-22-2007, 08:23 PM   #3
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Early Release Search Party~~

Ok Fellas, Who's hunting this year!?!??!?!?

This thread is perfectly suitable to organize search parties and get on the same page with fellow gamers.

Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »