Home

1up Yours says game runs better on 360

This is a discussion on 1up Yours says game runs better on 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2007, 08:46 PM   #33
Banned

GoDevilsASU's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 1up Yours says game runs better on 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeuce
Actually, what Garnett Lee says is that "the football games in the office run better on 360." They don't specify which "football games" they are talking about, but it has to be NCAA and All Pro. Maybe Madden too, but maybe not since it's not out until a month after those. That is all they say, they don't say how or why the games run better or if it makes much difference.

Not surprised, but I am disappointed. I'm getting it on PS3 for the rosters although in last gen days I always got the Xbox version because it looked better despite the fact that it always had little flaws since it was a port. Except for 2005, I had to trade in the Xbox version that year because of the unacceptable slowdown. Hopefully the problem isn't that pronounced.

What do you mean you're getting NCAA 08 for PS3 "for the rosters"? I plan on getting it also for PS3. Please explain.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDevilsASU
What do you mean you're getting NCAA 08 for PS3 "for the rosters"? I plan on getting it also for PS3. Please explain.
He is obviously misinformed that rosters no longer work on the 360 because of the update. They didn't work briefly but a workaround was figured out the next day.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-27-2007, 09:28 PM   #35
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

PS3 rosters are easier to come by though - no transfer kit necessary. Other than that there's no difference, roster-wise, except for who makes them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2007, 09:30 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
PS3 rosters are easier to come by though - no transfer kit necessary. Other than that there's no difference, roster-wise, except for who makes them.
Yeah, that is true, I wish it was like that on the 360....stupid MS

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 06-27-2007, 09:41 PM   #37
Rookie

razcan's Arena

OVR: 9

I doubt 1up even has a copy of the PS3 version of NCAA.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:43 PM   #38
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yeah, that is true, I wish it was like that on the 360....stupid MS
Yeah, MS will do anything to make an extra buck. It started when you had to buy a DVD remote to even play DVDs on Xbox1, and now look - the lack of 3rd party accessories... even though this transfer kit is 3rd party I'm sure M$ gets some money from them.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:57 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Yeah, MS will do anything to make an extra buck. It started when you had to buy a DVD remote to even play DVDs on Xbox1, and now look - the lack of 3rd party accessories... even though this transfer kit is 3rd party I'm sure M$ gets some money from them.
Their money is from the $29.99 memory cards required for each transfer kit sold.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:58 AM   #40
Pro

Tmac's Arena

OVR: 5

I love the 360 as much as anyone does but I've been through 4 of them and I baby my consoles. Thank god I bought the Best Buy warranty. They always give me a new one but that console at least it seems to me has issues. My PS3 and I hate Sony never screws up plus the Blu Ray Movies look awesome on my plasma. It may run better on the 360 but I'm gonna get it on the PS3 just because it has been more reliable of a system for me. Something I thought I'd never would have said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »