Home

i almost forgot....

This is a discussion on i almost forgot.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
i almost forgot....

how truly awful ncaa 07 becomes as soon as you get really good at the game.

the only way to play competitive games is play on heisman with sliders set so that the CPU has a huge advantage in every aspect of the game to make up for the lack of AI. i can't even finish a game right now because of all the crap that happens.....and yes this post is going to be nothing more than a whining, bitching, crying venting session.

at least once a game my receivers will go in a funk where they drop 9 out of 10 passes. my running backs frequently turn and run backwards out of a crowd on 3rd and 1 because they'll start some ******** animation (i can't ever recall seeing a fullback lose 4 yards on a FB dive.) the only TDs i ever give up are kickoff returns or 70 yard passes where my corner who should have a deep third or quarter decides to blitz of 3rd and 9 with no play action. i get sacked by a LB blitzing from depth when i'm trying to throw a slant off a 1 step drop and the game detects a collision when he's still 4 yards from my QB who .01 seconds from releasing the ball. i can't run a half back dive on 3rd and 1 because my fullback is just as likely to run off tackle as he is lead up in A gap where the play is designed to go. every tackle CPU impact defenders make is a chuck bednarik-frank gifford like collision. i step up in the pocket with my QB on 3rd and 5 with 10 yards of running room only to have 2 of my OL make a conserted effort to prevent me from crossing the LOS. i go ace double slot at the 5 yard line with a run play called and the CPU comes out in GL defense ignoring both slots. i auduble to a pass out of I-pro and they shift into a base 4-3.

i'm all jacked up for ncaa 08 and i like what i see but i hope they fixed all this crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: i almost forgot....

Remember, do not feed the trolls

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-08-2007, 06:45 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tate09
how truly awful ncaa 07 becomes as soon as you get really good at the game.

the only way to play competitive games is play on heisman with sliders set so that the CPU has a huge advantage in every aspect of the game to make up for the lack of AI. i can't even finish a game right now because of all the crap that happens.....and yes this post is going to be nothing more than a whining, bitching, crying venting session.

at least once a game my receivers will go in a funk where they drop 9 out of 10 passes. my running backs frequently turn and run backwards out of a crowd on 3rd and 1 because they'll start some ******** animation (i can't ever recall seeing a fullback lose 4 yards on a FB dive.) the only TDs i ever give up are kickoff returns or 70 yard passes where my corner who should have a deep third or quarter decides to blitz of 3rd and 9 with no play action. i get sacked by a LB blitzing from depth when i'm trying to throw a slant off a 1 step drop and the game detects a collision when he's still 4 yards from my QB who .01 seconds from releasing the ball. i can't run a half back dive on 3rd and 1 because my fullback is just as likely to run off tackle as he is lead up in A gap where the play is designed to go. every tackle CPU impact defenders make is a chuck bednarik-frank gifford like collision. i step up in the pocket with my QB on 3rd and 5 with 10 yards of running room only to have 2 of my OL make a conserted effort to prevent me from crossing the LOS. i go ace double slot at the 5 yard line with a run play called and the CPU comes out in GL defense ignoring both slots. i auduble to a pass out of I-pro and they shift into a base 4-3.

i'm all jacked up for ncaa 08 and i like what i see but i hope they fixed all this crap.

I feel you on this post....Last years game was an utter mess even with sliders... if you put the sliders up for the cpu then it became unrealistic and even it was a joke

thats why Madden 07 to me was a nice game... gameplay wise... I had the perfect set of All Madden sliders and i lost many games to good teams...

in ncaa i was either always winning big or losing to bad teams due to me putting the sliders maxed for the cpu and they playing like all stars

I do sliders for all sports games and ncaa is the one that is hardes to get right
Old 07-08-2007, 06:47 PM   #4
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Not even with tainted meat... Darn
Old 07-08-2007, 06:48 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg

Whats up ODogg..... count down is down to almost a week...

I cant wait till next Saturday... I will get the game that day....

But I agree with his post... I do sliders for hours for all sports games and Ncaa is the one that is a beeeotchhh to get right... is just crazy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2007, 06:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Giants football why did your thread get deleted? Let me guess, you were looking for another way to tell everyone you are getting the game in a week?
Old 07-08-2007, 06:54 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFootBall1977
Whats up ODogg..... count down is down to almost a week...

I cant wait till next Saturday... I will get the game that day....

But I agree with his post... I do sliders for hours for all sports games and Ncaa is the one that is a beeeotchhh to get right... is just crazy
maybe i'm different because i play online 99.99% of the time then, nearly all my games are great, i play usually the same people, it's just great fun, and very realistic 99% of the time, my only issue is I don't have enough time to play really.

glad to hear you're getting the game early, that's awesome!! 8 days for me till D-day!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #8
stewaat

OVR:

I'm never messing with sliders again. Playing it straight up out of the box.

hopefully

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »