Home

Need MJP Converter for Videos...please read

This is a discussion on Need MJP Converter for Videos...please read within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2007, 06:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Need MJP Converter for Videos...please read

Without uploading the videos online with EA the files are saved on the Xbox360 as MJP files. I've been trying to find a converter to convert it over to avi or wmv file but havent been able to find anything. Not really sure if somebody could make a program like someone did last year to convert the pictures. Any help would be great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2007, 06:08 PM   #2
Rookie

adamcsay's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Need MJP Converter for Videos...please read

You may have to upload them to the site and the download the video from the site as an .flv file.

Then you can convert it from an .flv to .avi or .mpg.

This way you can save infinite number of videos, you'll just have to save them to the site first.

This has been confirmed by someone on OS, who already has added music to their videos.

It creates an amazing new option for dynasty reports, that's for damn sure.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #3
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

No info on converting, but they do play with VLC.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

flash videos are a fairly common type of videos, usable in You Tube and several other places.

Here's more info on them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Video
Old 07-14-2007, 08:45 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 14

i haven't found a good coverter, anyone using a good free one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Im not sure what you trying to, but if you are trying to convert .flv files to a playable video file, i am currently using this:

http://www.erightsoft.com/home.html

Download the one titles "super" and its the one on the far right. It is free, and it has not given me any problems over the last month or so that i have used it. Some might have better suggestions, but for free, this program has worked very well.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:31 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjb5623
Im not sure what you trying to, but if you are trying to convert .flv files to a playable video file, i am currently using this:

http://www.erightsoft.com/home.html

Download the one titles "super" and its the one on the far right. It is free, and it has not given me any problems over the last month or so that i have used it. Some might have better suggestions, but for free, this program has worked very well.

I tried that but it's a little confusing. i was trying to find a tutorial for it? Everytime I tried to convert one of my flv files, I got an error? Do you know where I could find a tutorial on super? All I want to do is convert the flv file to avi or mpg file.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:16 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I dont know about a tutorial, nor do i know how to fix it. I just started using the program a week or so ago to convert flv files. I have not had any problems, so i will just tell you how mine is set up.

In the top left, i have (mp4) selected as my output. Also, make sure you change the video scale size. The first few times i did it, i had no change selected and i got the error message as well. Try using the 320:240 option. After that, you simply add that saved .flv file to the encode box and it should work. If its another problem other than that, then its going to be over my head. Like i say, ive just been playing around with it and i have not had any problems. I would suggest you try changing the screen size.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »