Home

NCAA 08 Official Bugs and Glitches Thread (360 and PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA 08 Official Bugs and Glitches Thread (360 and PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2007, 11:30 AM   #49
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: NCAA 08 Official Bugs and Glitches Thread (360 and PS3)

On last years NCAA when I accepted an invite to another conference as ECU I went into the SEC, but on my home field the CUSA banner was still there not the SEC one. Can anyone confirm that this bug has been corrected? It's pretty stupid to give the user an option to accept an invite into another conference, and not even have the conference displayed on there homefield. Someone let me know if this is fixed this yr.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:02 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome question! I was wondering the same thing, just never got around to putting on the site. I'm pretty sure that the patches for some teams in those conferences aren't going to change, though that would be great.

My expectations are too high. I just really want to get this game tomorrow.

The Prince of the 910 has taken his throne...
Old 07-16-2007, 02:32 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 11

In Campus Legend Mode, I play as the running back. On 3rd and long situations (8 or more yards) with the lead, the CPU frequently calls for a Hail Mary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2007, 06:41 PM   #52
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
UPDATE

Well I may have found what you guys are referring to. There definitely is a bug (maybe not quite a bug) with the depth chart in dynasty, it has to do with editing players in dynasty. Every time you make an edit it will reset the depth chart for all positions, however, if you edit the depth chart back it will be fine in the game and stay that way until you edit another player. My question to those who experienced this, did you guys edit players in between games?
So this problem won't happen if you edit players and depth charts in main menu before starting a Dynasty and save it? Once I have my rosters and depth charts set in main menu, I usually don't make any additional edits to equipment, etc once I've already started a new Dynasty.

If making player edits, while already in Dynasty mode, does it just reset your (USER) teams depth chart? or the depth charts for all (CPU) teams?
Old 07-17-2007, 08:44 AM   #53
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
So this problem won't happen if you edit players and depth charts in main menu before starting a Dynasty and save it? Once I have my rosters and depth charts set in main menu, I usually don't make any additional edits to equipment, etc once I've already started a new Dynasty.

If making player edits, while already in Dynasty mode, does it just reset your (USER) teams depth chart? or the depth charts for all (CPU) teams?
it happens every time i edit players.

there is also something that happens with positions specific errrs. for instance, if i want to put my #3 HB to the #2 spot. it will move the #3 up, but the spot below will be "open slot" or will put some random player like a QB or TE in there. very frustrating. this is starting to become a game killer for me. so do NOT edit players in dynasty.

i have some hope that its just in year one version... we will see.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:59 AM   #54
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

I don't know if this was a one time thing or not, but in my 2nd game, which was a night game, during the 3rd quarter, the screen flashed and all of a sudden it was a day game and it was sunny. Never seen anything like it before, but I hope it's not a regular thing.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:00 AM   #55
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

All of my receivers are mapped to the 'A' button.

TE, both WRs, RBs...they're all A when I go into the receiver cam. Don't know if I'm just...missing a setting somewhere...but I've already thrown 2 INTs because I don't know which button goes to which receiver.

Apparently I just needed to restart the system.

Last edited by Beantown; 07-17-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2007, 09:12 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn
All of my receivers are mapped to the 'A' button.

TE, both WRs, RBs...they're all A when I go into the receiver cam. Don't know if I'm just...missing a setting somewhere...but I've already thrown 2 INTs because I don't know which button goes to which receiver.

Apparently I just needed to restart the system.
Haha, thats funny.

Pastapadre said with his campus legend as a CB when he's on def. if they run it after the play the clock doesn't run (not like a first down or something) so his drives are like a minute.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »