Home

Upgrade Worry Wart Thread

This is a discussion on Upgrade Worry Wart Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Upgrade Worry Wart Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jacket
I was waiting on the NFL2k5 name to be dropped. I got it, and stopped reading.

Go buy it..you'll love it then....buy two copies!! EA will love you!!!...contribute to their cause, they need customers like you!!

Peace!!
Old 07-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #10
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

It's very simple. with next gen your going to have grade C games grade B games and then grade A games.

last year NCAA 07 was a grade B games this year it "looks" to be grade A.

theres been a significant jumps in the game to warrant a purchase. madden 08 doesn't even look as good and All Pro just looks like something you can let sit on the shelf and pick up in the winter since it has NO relevence right now being a fantasy football games. i'm more amped to play with teams that are trying to actually win championships and players vying for awards instead of playing with yeseryear players at the moemnt.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:02 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

how did you guys work through the momentum on last year's ps2 game?

i quit playing because i thought it was ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2007, 10:00 PM   #12
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoodcock
how did you guys work through the momentum on last year's ps2 game?

i quit playing because i thought it was ridiculous.
There was nothing you could do about it. I do think if they never showed it on the meter people wouldn't have been as psyched out about it. I thought it was a bit overdone and should have been capped at about +3 instead of +5. I also hated how if you scored a TD on your opening drive you automatically went to +5. It led to too many blowouts and not enough close games. My greatest games scores were down quite a bit from '06. Nobody seems to be mentioning it in the impressions so maybe its good on next gen.

As for presentation, 2K5 was awesome but it also had problems as well and it really isn't relevant at all in this discussion.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:26 AM   #13
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Rudy, you get hooked up with a copy yet? Its interesting seeing all the videos and hearing all the great feedback with very little downside at this point. I wonder if its initial excitement at a new game that will fade in a few weeks and people will start nitpicking, or if it really is that good. Im nervous/excited to get my first extended look at a next gen system with NCAA. This will be first game ive gotten on next gen. Hope its what all of us want.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »