Home

1 Star into 6 Star Achievement

This is a discussion on 1 Star into 6 Star Achievement within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2007, 11:14 AM   #1
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
1 Star into 6 Star Achievement

I think trying to get this achievement will be pretty cool. I'm not sure what team I will use... Maybe Temple because I'm a Philly guy. Is anyone else gonna try for this one in their Dynasty mode, and if so what team will you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2007, 11:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: 1 Star into 6 Star Achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
I think trying to get this achievement will be pretty cool. I'm not sure what team I will use... Maybe Temple because I'm a Philly guy. Is anyone else gonna try for this one in their Dynasty mode, and if so what team will you use?
Now these are the kind of questions I like

I am leaning towards taking either Indiana or Illinois (although they appear to be moving in the right direction) and building their programs. I'm not sure of their star rating, but I think it would be a challenge and fun. I guess i'm biased to Big 10 teams since I grew up there. Temple would definately be a building process. I can only imagine how hard it'll be to get recruits interested in the program.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:31 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

not sure if san jose state is a 1 or 2 star... but that would be my best bet if they were 1... gotta love that cali pool of talent when recruiting... or find the 2nd or 3rd best team in like the sun belt... i think north texas is probably a 2 or 3 but a sleeper team like that would be a good selection... this would be really cool to see if anyone could pull it off without cheese
Old 07-18-2007, 11:34 AM   #4
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm definately going to be trying to get this achievement, thinking about using one of the service acadamies, most likely Army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod1981
Now these are the kind of questions I like

I am leaning towards taking either Indiana or Illinois (although they appear to be moving in the right direction) and building their programs. I'm not sure of their star rating, but I think it would be a challenge and fun. I guess i'm biased to Big 10 teams since I grew up there. Temple would definately be a building process. I can only imagine how hard it'll be to get recruits interested in the program.
Illinois is a 3-star and I believe Indiana is the same.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:36 AM   #5
Rookie

tfin1212's Arena

OVR: 4

Thats on eof the main things I do on this game every year. I do it with a goal of eventually getting the job at my favorite team, Louisville. Last year I started at San Jose State. I usually just pick a team thats ranked somewhere between 110-119 preseason. I havent started yet...waiting on my rosters. Im also excited theyve got school records back this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2007, 11:39 AM   #6
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

JROD... I wish Illini or Indy were 1 stars. I would definitely take one of 'em. I probably would not have to play as many seasons to get them to a 6. I believe they are probably 2 or 3 stars though.

Zeke... Pretty much all 1 star teams are in the MAC and Sun-Belt conf's. There is SMU in Conf USA, and Army in the independents. That's about it.

What is cool is that if you do start doing real good w/ a mid-major another big conf. might send you an invite. However, one bug I didn't like w/ this feature last yr was that even when switching conferences your homefield would still have your old banner on the field. That would not update, which I thought was pretty stupid. It becomes a little hard to try and ignore. Maybe it might be fixed this yr though. We'll see I guess once I start playing w/ Temple.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:39 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 16

I am definitely interested in doing this. Who are the one star schools (other than Temple)?

I could play a dynasty as Temple...
Old 07-18-2007, 11:40 AM   #8
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

Steelerfan... Look in the MAC and Sun-Belt confs. Most of 'em are there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »