Home

Interceptions and penalties

This is a discussion on Interceptions and penalties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2007, 07:40 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
Interceptions and penalties

Three games in my dynasty I have 16 interceptions. Default setting I have the sliders at 95 for the first 3 penalties and the clipping at 55. I play on 7 min Qts All American and have had less then 3 penalties per game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 08:04 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Interceptions and penalties

i have all the penalties maxed out - you get TONS of calls - i suggest bumping down the clipping a bit...

playing at all-american and i can't get any offense going, but i'm still learning the controls.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:08 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Tweak the sliders bro....

Its been reported here to put the int. at 0 and raise the knockdowns to 70 or so to see lower int. #'s. 95? on the penalties well go to 100. Some times in these games you have to look at penalty yards versus the type of penalties. So jack them all up to 100 as logic would deem...and then see if you if you get realistic penalty YARDAGE. Also you should be on at least 7min qtrs. that will raise the amount of penalties as we//.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:23 AM   #4
Rookie

Big Business's Arena

OVR: 2

I was trying out SN's sliders v.1.1 last night and found that the penalty calls were pretty much right on. I got a nice combination of holding, and some false starts...I was glad to see that the passing interference bug seems to be gone where even if you touch the guy it's a call.

Interceptions were crazy in player vs. player games at the house last night. I have only played a couple of games and the people over at the house had never played the game before, but had played earlier versions of the game.

I think the average int. rate was about 4 per team per game. One game somebody had 7! As I said before, I am using SN's sliders, so Int's were down to 0.

I have noticed that this game really punishes the crap out of you for throwing into double coverage and throwing the ball short.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:38 AM   #5
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I have Int at 0 and knockdown at 100. I also raised the QBAcc up and tweaked Def Awr until I was happy with the INT issue. It's not perfect but I'm getting decent results.

After getting rosters last night I started my "real" legend mode as a CB and In 1st game our HS QB only threw 1 pick. I was getting 3-5 in my "practice" legend games. Hopefully this will follow suit in upcoming games.

You need to have 2 different setting for when you are a QB legend and when you're not also. I think right now as a CB I have QB Acc at 60. When I do a QB legend it will be at 40-45 (Heisman)

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 07-19-2007 at 09:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »