Home

NCAA 08...not that Great?!.....

This is a discussion on NCAA 08...not that Great?!..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: NCAA 08...not that Great?!.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpTiOnMaStA
Although I have had great success with this type of thing in the past, I have a really hard time actually doing this.

I have noticed a major difference, though, in my QB having more time to throw if he takes a drop out of a formation rather than using a shotgun formation. It seems like the shotgun gives me less time to pass. I could just be perceiving more pressure that way, though, that isn't actually there.
Anyone else notice the irony of this thread? It was posted to badmouth the game, then we end up talking strategy about how to play it in here. LOL, too funny.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-27-2007, 04:05 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Anyone else notice the irony of this thread? It was posted to badmouth the game, then we end up talking strategy about how to play it in here. LOL, too funny.
not meant to bad mouth the game. i actually like it. there are just some things i've noticed, that hurts the integrety of the gameplay. note the ? at the end of "not that Great"...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...

Last edited by Whaaaazuuuuup; 07-27-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:36 PM   #11
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

You have to admit at times it does help to hit the forums and blow off some steam... then the infamous cover-up. Gotta love it here
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »