Home

Defending the pass...

This is a discussion on Defending the pass... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Question Defending the pass...

how are you guys knocking/swating the ball down. It used to be L trigger and the manual says its A but i can never get it to work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 07:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Defending the pass...

I believe they have changed the way it is done and for the better... In past years if you were close to the play and hit Y to intercept or Ltrigger/A to swat it down, the game would "warp" you so to speak to the animation point and you would knock it down or pick the ball off...

This year though, from what I have found, if you are not in the exact place you are supposed to be, you get a null reaction or a half hearted attempt at the ball and don't make the play.. I have tightened up my coverage (i usually play as a MLB) and put myself in a better position to make a play and I have gotten alot better results. It has definatly made the game harder and more realistic which is great.... Now if they could tone down my fellow team mates and have them be out of position a little more it would be close to perfection...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »