Home

Prized Recruits

This is a discussion on Prized Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2007, 12:46 PM   #9
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Prized Recruits

I landed a 87 overall LT. He is going to start as a freshman for me over a 91 OVL guy just because he is so awesome.

I also have a bunch of nice OLBs at USC.

It is too easy recruiting at USC. >_<
Old 08-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #10
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

5* CB Robert Gay-came back for his senior season despite being a 92 as a junior and winning DB of the year. Now a 96 OVR with 94 speed, 97 awareness, 91 Zone coverage, 95, man to man coverage. Will give up some short stuff early, baiting the QB into trying to challenge him down the field then its pick six time.

5* WR Darrius Johnson-Staring as true frosh bringing new life to a receiving core plagued by mediocre play. Can go up and get balls that no one else on my team can even dream about catching. Will be a monster by the time he's a junior.

4* WR-Damian Hampton- True Soph. 99 speed, 99 acceleration, 93 elusiveness- Struggled as a receiver in his freshman year, but was electric as a returner-took 3 kicks back for scores. He is starting to get it as a receiver working out of the slot as the third receiver now. If you try to cover him one on one without pressing him you're toast.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
OP, that's no surprise and no big accomplishment if you're using methods like this (see above quote)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 15

I got a 5* 6'0 200 lb ATL named Thomas Smith and boy he was just that he could play just about anything a

89 at TE

88 at CB and WR

87 at FS

85 at FB

76 at SS

74 at HB

And was in the high 60's at QB and LB but I put him at WR because thats what we needed the most.

My Teams
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Minnesota Vikings
NCAA FB: Nebraska Cornhuskers
NCAA BB: North Carolina Tar Heels
Old 08-09-2007, 01:33 PM   #13
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

5* OT Andrew Anderson from my first year in recruiting. He was the #3 player overall and came in at an 87. He is currently a 3 year starter yet only a 92, however he has improved A LOT since he has come in. He has been an anchor for me this season, and hopefully next year when I lose 3/5 of my OL.

4* DT Javarious Sapp from my second year. Came in and was immediatly on the 3 deep. Now a starter he is the most disruptive DT I have had in this game (moreso than my 99 ovr DT).

4* ATH Jabari Blue from the second year. He was what I call a Plan C recruit who filled a need at CB. He had no major offers and I quickly snatched him up despite ZERO interest in me. Well, turns out he has all the tools to become a dominant speed WR. He has played the Ted Ginn role on offense, taking the ball frequently on reverses and options. A true threat on offense. Probably the best of my skill players from that year, and has surpassed even the 5* WR I recruited that year.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ronnie Harris 6'0 99 speed CB as a freshman he had A awr also
Jonas Lane 5'11 OLB with 93 speed 87 ovr as a freshman
Old 08-09-2007, 07:33 PM   #15
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

William Mcargo the future of the UM running game

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2007, 08:39 PM   #16
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6

5* created wideout Pirate Ninjas. I messed up and he had 0 for Catch in Traffic, so I decided to move him to corner where he is the #2 starter already. Last game, the QB didn't even dare throw to his side. 6'5", 200 pounds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »