Home

Does anyone like using ask corso?

This is a discussion on Does anyone like using ask corso? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2007, 05:45 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Does anyone like using ask corso?

I love asking corso so I won't use any "money" plays, but I wish he would keep the ball on the ground more. My RB will have 13 carries, while I pass 44 times. Anyone have this?

I've always been a "run first" guy.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:55 PM   #18
Treble Complete

billmatic's Arena

OVR: 21

I use it because I'm a lazy bastard. Usually I can find something within the 16 plays.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:48 PM   #19
Rookie

Deathblooms's Arena

OVR: 2

I use corso sometimes when I'm up big-I wouldn't use his plays in close games
Old 08-11-2007, 01:33 AM   #20
Rookie

Daffy6964's Arena

OVR: 1

I use him like a coordinator. I look at what play of the 16 I like (if any) and use. However, I pick my own plays in the red-zone. Seems that he gets too redundant and stupid when the pressures on.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:51 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

I use him because the changed play calling screen is horrible, especially when your playing agianst someone. I will never understand why EA decides to change the stupidest things, and makes them worse then they actually were (radio annoucer, play calling scree, Hall of famers in Franchise mode, ect.).

I would pay any money to get the old play calling screen back, where to bluff, all you had to do was press X, and if you found another play, press X, found one better in another formation... press X! It was perfect... until EA felt like it had to change something... and made it worse.

Now its hard to find plays, you have to hold A to bluff, can't even switch out of the formation you bluffed in, and if you decide to change your mind, you have to still hold on to A, and try to press B at the same time to cancel it, they couldn't use RB, LB, LT, RT... no... none of those, the button right next to A... so that when you try and tap it, you let go of A, and you couldn't even cancel the bluff in time. Its horrible. I just don't understand.

So yeah, in short.. I do use corso's plays, why, because its the only way to bluff a bunch of plays in different formations, without losing your mind, because either EA just doesn't get it or the producers are retarted.

They could have added a chain gang for the amount of time they spend on changing the play calling screens. Simply Un-Logical.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »