Home

One thing I HATE about this game!

This is a discussion on One thing I HATE about this game! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2007, 02:37 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: One thing I HATE about this game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by {}*tHe{:}Slider{:}gOd*{}
Can someone explain to me what button you press to see all of this? I mean how do you know when your players get tired.

I know its a dumb question but seriously I have never took the time to figure it out. so please I would like to know.
getting tired is indicated by players color on the play calling screen. to see motivation hold down RT + pull back on right analog stick.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:40 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
getting tired is indicated by players color on the play calling screen. to see motivation hold down RT + pull back on right analog stick.
thanks
Old 08-13-2007, 02:41 PM   #11
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
You can't see the CPU's motivation levels though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2007, 02:42 PM   #12
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
I am confused by the guy above, are you talking about YOU THROWING INTS or the CPU? If you are referring to yourself then simply go down a level and play on an easier setting. As you get better HUMAN INTs are very manageable. Also, if you happen to throw a pick or 2 early and get gray motivation, pull your QB and put in the backup. Trust me, it once you are in the gray you want anyone in there but that guy!
I am talking about the CPU throwing INTs. If I throw INTs and they are at least semi-legitimate, well that's my fault. I am wondering if I take out the CPU QB and insert the back-up via the depth chart and then put the 2nd controller back in the middle and continue playing vs. the CPU, will this possibly help the matter.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I am talking about the CPU throwing INTs. If I throw INTs and they are at least semi-legitimate, well that's my fault. I am wondering if I take out the CPU QB and insert the back-up via the depth chart and then put the 2nd controller back in the middle and continue playing vs. the CPU, will this possibly help the matter.
who knows... try.

its pretty easy to guess what the CPU's motivation levels are... just watch what happens to your guys after the fumble or throw a pick. if you throw 2 picks early, its over for that guy. too high risk to leave him in.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:51 PM   #14
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

I love this game a lot, however there are things I think that have to be improved:

1. INTs. Lets face it, this needs to be fixed. I could deal with a couple, but I have seen games with 7 INTs from the CPU. Granted I throw a lot too, but those are my fault most of them. A big problem where this comes from, at least in my case is the WRs. A lot of the times, the WR does not attempt to use his body to shield the DB from the ball. It is simply too easy for the DB to step in front of a WR because he simply doesn't get in position. The lead pass I think is also slightly broken.

2. Not so big of an issue, but annoying as hell to me. Whenever you do anything with edit roster, say you have a WR who is wearing some very odd things, and you make him look normal, you have now reset the depth chart. Fixing my WR one in my dynasty took 10 minutes per try. I would switch out a guy listed #3 and tried to put him down to 6, which was impossible because the game told me I couldn't put him in the same position at two spots. So I switch him out for say a FB, and put the original WR #6. Well now my FB is #1 and #3 is an open slot. Eventually, 10 minutes later I fix it all. It is just frustrating.

3. Campus Legend Playcalling. Seriously, does the CPU have any idea that calling a FB Dive on 3-25 is not a good idea?

I think if they fixed INTs and Campus Legend, this game would be INCREDIBLE. Right now I still love this game, just feel like it could be a bit better. I still play it all I can and enjoy it, but sometimes that big game you have against #2 Texas or something just gets ruined by the CPU throwing 7 picks and you win 49-7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »