Home

CPU INT House Rule

This is a discussion on CPU INT House Rule within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2007, 05:04 AM   #25
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: CPU INT House Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
I didn't think about in Dynasty bro. At this point if it could work I would gladly start mine over.
I had wondered if just anticipation was lower 15-25 if that would help. Seems to me the LB coverage is too good too but if the player doesn't anticipate the play then that might lower the ints.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 08:46 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 17

My advice this year is to make the sliders as hard as possible so that it becomes more of a defensive game and you NEED that INT to win the game.... seriously, then if/when they come you feel relieved and happy about them instead of the feeling you have now.

My games as of late have not been bad at all. Every now and then the CPU QB will fall apart in the first quarter and all hell will break lose but that has not happened in my past 7 games. One poster suggested going to their team and swapping out QBs if/when their starter falls apart.... just another idea instead of having to not run them back to the house.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:54 AM   #27
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod1981
I run back INT's every chance I get. I still manage to lose games. Guess I suck. LOL
I lose a ton of games still myself. Anyway I can get the cpu to run backwards on my INTs? I'm not having too many CPU INT problems myself. Maybe its because they keep running back my INTs for TDs and don't have the ball much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »