Home

Who has Madden and NCAA here?

This is a discussion on Who has Madden and NCAA here? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2007, 08:42 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Who has Madden and NCAA here?

Guys, I know its too early to ask much about Madden because it takes 2-3 weeks for everyone to go from loving a game's new features to hating a games new problems.... but what I would like to know right off is how many of NCAA's flaws carried over to Madden? Mainly the turnovers dominating the outcome of every game..... is that the case on Madden as well? I spent a few reading the Madden board and it did sound like there is a turnover issue there, perhaps worse than NCAA. Does INT slider have little to no effect there either?

I have not bought Madden in years but was considering it this year since I always hear how much more polished gameplay is. However, I am LOVING NCAA this year and only want them both if in fact the gameplay/turnovers are better than NCAA, otherwise I will stick with this game through the whole football season.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 08:43 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Who has Madden and NCAA here?

2 great games. I have both and will have them for a long time. Peace!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:46 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
thanks for the feedback but I did actually ask a question about turnovers.....
Old 08-14-2007, 08:51 AM   #4
R**k**

whosgotcha's Arena

OVR: 18

So far after 3 games it seems like it's easier to fumble on Madden 08 in comparison to NCAA 08. Fumbles occur more often most definitely!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:52 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
The preceeding message has been brought to you by EA Sports.

I will have Madden by the end of the week, but they'll both be for the PS2 so it probably won't do you any good having my impressions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 08:53 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
thanks for the feedback but I did actually ask a question about turnovers.....
Soce I apoligize for not reading the post in it's entirety. As far as issues I am just not having them. Maybe a tad bit on the fumble side but for the most part the only time I have a problem with Int's is when I throw a bad pass, and that goes for both games. I still think it has to do with people's style of play. That may sound crazy and it very well be since I don't critique the game as much as a lot of other gamers do. Just want to have good time and not spend so much time bashing the flaws of the game.
For as long as games are made there are going to be flaws some more than others and there is not a damn thing we can do to fix it. Again apoligize for not reading your post all the way through. Peace!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:54 AM   #7
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

What about the INTs? Is the CPU throwing 4 INTS with Tom Brady by halftime like Brian Brohm did vs. me last week?

Seriously, are the INTs toned down and do the sliders (knockdown, INT, QBA, WR catching, etc) have any effect whatsoever? Thanks!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:10 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
Guys, I know its too early to ask much about Madden because it takes 2-3 weeks for everyone to go from loving a game's new features to hating a games new problems.... but what I would like to know right off is how many of NCAA's flaws carried over to Madden? Mainly the turnovers dominating the outcome of every game..... is that the case on Madden as well? I spent a few reading the Madden board and it did sound like there is a turnover issue there, perhaps worse than NCAA. Does INT slider have little to no effect there either?

I have not bought Madden in years but was considering it this year since I always hear how much more polished gameplay is. However, I am LOVING NCAA this year and only want them both if in fact the gameplay/turnovers are better than NCAA, otherwise I will stick with this game through the whole football season.

Thanks

I dont have the game but from what I understand it like the exact same gameplay.

Speaking of that wouldn't it be awsome if you could use NCAA sliders for Madden this year and get the same results?. Since from what I am hearing the gameplay is basically no different, like for the turnovers and things like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »