Home

Turnovers replacing punts?

This is a discussion on Turnovers replacing punts? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2007, 12:41 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Turnovers replacing punts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
Im using Jistics sliders, and they are nearly at default, and have had numerous occasions when the CPU would go 3 and out, Ive seen players drop passes, last game I saw my secondary drop 2 int's even, it seemed to play really well. It seems that as long as the CPU starts the game out without imploding the rest of the game will play fine, its when the CPU just blows up from the start that the game goes downhill and never seems to recover. On the other side though, you can always switch sides with the controller and bench the CPU's QB since I think a lot of the int problems are from a lack of confidence and being rattled when playing on the road.

I guess the reason that I am not experienceing alote of punts is because with my sliders I give the cpu more offense and that either leads the to turn it over on 4 down or they are in FG range and they kick a fg.

As for the human side its hard for the cpu to stop human player period
Old 08-16-2007, 01:02 AM   #10

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by {}*tHe{:}Slider{:}gOd*{}
I guess the reason that I am not experienceing alote of punts is because with my sliders I give the cpu more offense and that either leads the to turn it over on 4 down or they are in FG range and they kick a fg.

As for the human side its hard for the cpu to stop human player period
I must suck then, other then the first game against Houston Im not killing anyone with Oregon, I did upset Michigan only to have to scrap and claw my way to a 16-6 win over Stanford and just lost to Cal after turning the ball over 4 times. The Oregon QB, Dixon, is horrible, he can run but his accuracy is pathetic.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:41 AM   #11
Banned

Loook with my sliders the human and cpu get alote of 8-10 play drives that eats up time especially on 6mQ and either on 4th down they go for it or this is what happens to the both of us we are close enough to kick it.

Getting back to the 10 play drives I have noticed on 3rd down if you make a big gain or need to make a big gain whoever has the ball you or the cpu will either fumble or get intercepted.(most of the time it happens on the 9 or the 11 play of the drive I have observed this many times)

and this results in their only being mabey up to 6 punts total a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 01:57 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 6

Plenty of punts both ways, all american int's 0, knockdowns 90.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:20 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
Plenty of punts both ways, all american int's 0, knockdowns 90.

I play on varsity. mabey that it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »