Home

1-star to 6-star

This is a discussion on 1-star to 6-star within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
1-star to 6-star

Do you have to start a new dynasty to get the achievement for taking a team from 1 star to 6 stars or can you do it from an old dynasty? After playing a couple of seasons as my beloved Texas Longhorns, I'd like to quit and take a job with a 1 star team and I'd like to get the achievement for getting them to 6 star.

Also, I noticed that if you finish the season (including the sim to end of bowl season option), you have to go through recruiting and preseason for your old team before you can quit your job. Then, when I took a position with my new team, it seems that they automatically became 6 stars. But more likely, that just reflected that I was a 6 star coach. How do you check how many stars your team has?

Or should I just quit at the end of the season, after winning the NC, but before selecting the 'sim to end of bowls' option?

TIA

Ike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2007, 12:22 PM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: 1-star to 6-star

Whenever you start a dynasty from scratch I think your coach rating will be the same as the rating of the program you take over. If you take over a 5* school you will be a 5* coach. If you quit your contract before it expires you will lose one * from your rating.

If you quit Texas now before your contract is up you will drop to a 5* coach. The new team will stay at whatever they were. If you go to a 1* school as a 5* coach be prepared to have your coach rating drop every year no matter how well you do (at least that's how it used to be). Your team rating will only jump 1* per year and your coach will drop 1* per year until they are the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »