Home

Sweet team!!!

This is a discussion on Sweet team!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2007, 03:30 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 28
Icon6 Sweet team!!!

Just started a chise with the illini and man that is a good team. Had to edit the hell out of them because absolutly none of the players were right. I swear these rosters in all of the NCAA are more f***ed up than one legged homeless man chasing a doughnut downhill. But hey, no worries, The combo with the big three Juice, mendenhall, and benn kills!So, anyone else starting with a mediocre team and enjoying them as much as I do these guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Sweet team!!!

illini has been a good team since like the first couple dkrause roster updates.
they were the first team i started a dynasty with.
dominated with them on all american until the final rosters came out.
and then i started my heisman dynasty with clemson.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #3
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Not mediocre, sucky for me. Started with Buffalo. Put together the best season they've ever seen, finished 10-4 winning the MAC and the Motor City Bowl. They have a stud runningback that is a punisher for me. I had the best tandom at WR, both guys caught for over 900 yards. I wasn't much of a thrower after my starting QB went down for the year and I was using a true freshman and a converted WR (mainly for the option)

I'm loving it. My goal is to finish at least 4 seasons there before moving on.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 10-09-2007, 04:51 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

i dont know what it is about them, but i always seem to go back to my Middle Tennesse State dynasty. its fun going from year to year wondering if i will even get to a bowl game. my current dynasty in year 1, i lose to FAU 49-42 and somehow beat Louisville 38-28, lose to #1 LSU 21-10, and barely survive FCS SE 40-28(scored with under a minute to go) Heisman is really fun.

i stated with MTSU and went 6 years and got the 1*-6* achievement. i then did 3 1/2 years with Rice, but found it to be too easy with recruiting since i was in Texas. then started one with Air Force, went 3 years and started a 4th but got the urge to go back to MTSU.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:45 PM   #5
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I agree that these rosters are the worst effort EA Sports has ever put out. Whatever....I edit on them all season and basically play the game in the off-season for my football fix. I'll have them the way I want them by season's end.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »