Home

360 Alternate Jerseys

This is a discussion on 360 Alternate Jerseys within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2007, 11:27 PM   #9
Cy Young?

windseer90's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: 360 Alternate Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
would not hold my breath waiting for that i think that i read that we wont be getting that either

Thanks EA for never allowing me to purchase a game on release day/night, i will now go to blockbuster and spend 8.99 to test the game out before i spend 60.00 for a back door insertion with no reach around
Pastapadre.com:
Quote:
Update 11/16: There will be a patch for the 360, with initial expectations being that it will be out in December.
Hopefully early December

(603): not only are you not the girl i fell in love with, but from the looks of it, you ate her
Old 11-25-2007, 08:11 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Gotta love that we might get alternate jerseys after the regular season is finished...I wonder who's fault it is this time???

I cannot believe how far this company has fallen..I remember when an EA sports game was a quality product
Old 11-25-2007, 12:51 PM   #11
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy90
Pastapadre.com:

Hopefully early December
with EA at the controls that could be december 09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #12
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanPride
Great job EA....season is ****ing over and we dont have what should've already been packaged in the game.

Delightful.
yea i gave up all hope i traded this piece of **** in for ch2k8. the football season is over, i have no alternates at least wit ch2k8 bball season is starting and theres tons of alternates already in there...thanks EA for ruining my college football this year.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:57 PM   #13
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Bout to Game Crazy this for Halo. I've never ever done that with an NCAA game...
Old 11-25-2007, 09:33 PM   #14
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
would not hold my breath waiting for that i think that i read that we wont be getting that either

Thanks EA for never allowing me to purchase a game on release day/night, i will now go to blockbuster and spend 8.99 to test the game out before i spend 60.00 for a back door insertion with no reach around

I'm still seeing my proctologist more than four months after buying this piece. In my 16 years of video gaming, I've never been so disappointed in a game. Complete waste of $60 that just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth every time I see it collecting dust on the shelf.

Maybe the 360 patch will salvage it somewhat, but I'm not holding my breath. This is the reason I'll NEVER buy an EA game on release date like I used to. I'll be patient and wait for feedback from boards like this one. That's what I did for Madden, and I'm so glad I didn't get bent over the table on that one, too.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:26 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

What a joke. No alternates?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2007, 02:31 PM   #16
MVP

parker002's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
I'm still seeing my proctologist more than four months after buying this piece. In my 16 years of video gaming, I've never been so disappointed in a game. Complete waste of $60 that just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth every time I see it collecting dust on the shelf.

Maybe the 360 patch will salvage it somewhat, but I'm not holding my breath. This is the reason I'll NEVER buy an EA game on release date like I used to. I'll be patient and wait for feedback from boards like this one. That's what I did for Madden, and I'm so glad I didn't get bent over the table on that one, too.
I've been doing that since NCAA 2004 - I usually wait to buy NCAA until the first couple of weeks of September.

And this year, even that didn't do me any good.

I'm not counting on a patch...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »