Home

any way to un-patch the game?

This is a discussion on any way to un-patch the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2007, 09:40 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: any way to un-patch the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
I'm not by any means eluding to the fact that you might be wrong so please don't take this question out of context but have you done this? If so and only your patches were gone then I will do this but I just don't want to lose my game saves, music, themes, ext.

Thanks
i've done it several times, you don't lose saved games, music, themes or anything like that

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 12-25-2007, 10:20 PM   #10
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Tig,

Is there any way that I can get back on XBL so I can upload my game pics w/o uploading the patch again?
ODogg is right. I've done it once or twice and the only thing I had to do was re-download any updates to games.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #11
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tig5309
ODogg is right. I've done it once or twice and the only thing I had to do was re-download any updates to games.
Thanks, I just did it and it went perfect the only thing is now I'm wondering how I'm going to get on XBL to upload my game pics??

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Thanks, I just did it and it went perfect the only thing is now I'm wondering how I'm going to get on XBL to upload my game pics??
Well you can still login to Xbox live, just don't login while you're playing that game. If you do go to play it, and are connected, it will make you download the patch (or ask you I mean). So just keep NCAA out of the console when you go online

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 12-25-2007, 11:07 PM   #13
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Ah I thought you meant gamer pics. I'm not sure how to get your in game pics uploaded. I'd try to save them and then from the main menu connect to live and try to upload. Maybe it won't force you to take the patch from there.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:28 PM   #14
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip3rman
Sort of off topic but not, but I thought the passes were pressure sensitive.
They are supposed to be but they really aren't.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:39 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just curious! Is anyone else throwing lob passes on outs, when you hold the friggin button down for a bullet pass? It seems to be inconsistent! For example! On out passes, it will work normal once or twice, then I get lob passes that float in the air while trying to throw an out lol! Rather funny at first, but now its getting annoying! Combacks are the same way for me! Sometimes you can get some heat on the ball, and sometimes it just lobs it! Man, this game would have been amazing if they could just get the lob/bullet pass down!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2007, 12:51 PM   #16
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlcardsfan44
Just curious! Is anyone else throwing lob passes on outs, when you hold the friggin button down for a bullet pass? It seems to be inconsistent! For example! On out passes, it will work normal once or twice, then I get lob passes that float in the air while trying to throw an out lol! Rather funny at first, but now its getting annoying! Combacks are the same way for me! Sometimes you can get some heat on the ball, and sometimes it just lobs it! Man, this game would have been amazing if they could just get the lob/bullet pass down!
WOW I thought everyone(most people) would like the passing game alot better after the patch, I play on the PS3 & the pass game is great, i am able to throw touch passes with ease, I've actually overthrown some passes, so has the cpu!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »