Home

NCAA Football 09: Reason to Hope

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09: Reason to Hope within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2008, 06:02 PM   #49
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: NCAA Football 09: Reason to Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Kinda sounds like the MLB 2k forums....LOL. But yea,I know what you're saying.
I enjoy seeing the early screenshots and what-not,and while I do admit that it does get old with the early criticism's,are we supposed to not say anything?

This is all opinion (obviously..lol) but to me it seems EA is going for the "WOW" factor with the graphics on the current gen of consoles (ps3,360) instead of bringing the gameplay up to the same level of detail.
Again,for me it's more out of frustration than anything else,and the "wait till next year" slogan was seriously played out last gen...and now here we are in current gen,and the same thing is being said.

I just feel that SO MUCH more can be done to improve the gameplay. In alot of ways it reminds me of last gen,only with better graphics.
No, you shouldn't remain quiet, but you shouldn't make your "final" judgment either. And I disagree with the comment that it feels like last gen, because to me it doesn't. There is so much more "authenticity" in the PS2 version of the game vs the current gen(360, PS3) And for that reason, plus the turnover glitch and 30FPS, I decided to play the PS2 version last year.

But after reading about the new features that are being added to this year's version, I am excited that we are finally going to get what many have been clamouring for, and that was features omitted from the current gen games.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 04-03-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #50
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
No, you shouldn't say anything, nor should you make your "final" judgment.
Are you kidding me?? So,instead of speaking our opinion about what we don't like about certain aspects,we are supposed to remain quiet and accept it?

I've never made any "final judgment" regarding this game....but with EA's recent track record,it's not hard to figure out that what we see in these "early" shots and vids,is what we're gonna get in the 09 version.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 04-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #51
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Are you kidding me?? So,instead of speaking our opinion about what we don't like about certain aspects,we are supposed to remain quiet and accept it?

I've never made any "final judgment" regarding this game....but with EA's recent track record,it's not hard to figure out that what we see in these "early" shots and vids,is what we're gonna get in the 09 version.
whoa, whoa, whoa.

That came out wrong. I am editing my post. Sorry for the confusion.

I was trying to say that you shouldn't remain quiet, but you shouldn't make you "final" judgment either. And before you take it this way, I am not speaking to about you individually.

Last edited by countryboy; 04-03-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2008, 10:31 PM   #52
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
whoa, whoa, whoa.

That came out wrong. I am editing my post. Sorry for the confusion.

I was trying to say that you shouldn't remain quiet, but you shouldn't make you "final" judgment either. And before you take it this way, I am not speaking to about you individually.
LOL....It's all good bro. I must admit though,I was seriously confused by your comment. If I came off sounding harsh,I apologize...I was just shocked that you said that..lol
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 04-04-2008, 06:20 PM   #53
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
LOL....It's all good bro. I must admit though,I was seriously confused by your comment. If I came off sounding harsh,I apologize...I was just shocked that you said that..lol
no problems on my end man. And I was confused by my original comment as well after reading it in your post.

And no need to apologize because you didn't come off harsh. I would have reacted the same way if someone told me that I couldn't speak of problems that I see with a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »