Home

Online Dynasty = bust

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty = bust within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2008, 02:05 PM   #17
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Online Dynasty = bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactiveman
I don't get it, anyone who thinks you can coordinate 12 people to be simultaneously online, playing the game from remote locations either 1) has no life 2) or is high on dope....from what I've read this implementation of online dynasty is completely worthless.

It seems like a simple thing, from one console, fire up a season mode and on the screen where you pick what team you control give me the ability to have someone who is playing online select one of the teams...i.e. give me the ability to send an invite from that screen...problem solved. Then you could have as many or as little as 2 teams seleceted and you could play the dynasty or season out against your friend...

get real, quit b@tchin', go play sonic or something. i tell ya, i hear more crying than a lil bit, geez, they finally implement the feature and you got lil cry babies saying "well i asked for online dynasty, but you gave me online dynasty and i don't want it now." WTF don't buy it, wait til they get what YOU want. mickey fickey...lol
Old 04-25-2008, 02:11 PM   #18
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
get real, quit b@tchin', go play sonic or something. i tell ya, i hear more crying than a lil bit, geez, they finally implement the feature and you got lil cry babies saying "well i asked for online dynasty, but you gave me online dynasty and i don't want it now." WTF don't buy it, wait til they get what YOU want. mickey fickey...lol
BOOM!
Old 04-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
hehe...EA is the only company that can tout on online multiplayer dynasty that is in reality, you and your friends playing the cpu offline and merging your stats (besides in the rare case your teams actually meet up), yippy skippy...it's funny...makes absolutely no sense.

They did a similar thing with Tiger Woods golf and the three click swing...that swing method has been around for 20+ years yet they tout it as some new great thing in last years TW game...and people eat it up. Too funny.

Also, you can call notify them for three years running that thier spawn game function is broken (PS2 Madden) while you're starring at the error and they turn around and tell you it isn't...with a straight face. Crazy.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #20
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHorra
I'm just hoping they finally get off the can for '10 and include electrodes that i can hook up to my temporal lobes in order to play the game solely through the power of my mind. Controllers, cordless or otherwise, are embarrassingly antiquated and need to be done away with altogether. Way to blow it, EA.

You rule, sir.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #21
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

How much of this has been confirmed?

I assume you can play some games vs. humans and some vs. the CPU.

Hey, that's awesome. The dynasties we now play are only against the CPU. So, you really get a continuation of that, PLUS the element of other human players going after the same Sears Trophy, Heisman Trophy, recruits, etc. that you want. This has the potential to be the greatest thing ever in a video game - if implemented in a user-friendly manner, of course.

Hopefully there's no online lag issues and you don't have to spawn games like in Madden's online franchises.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2008, 02:55 PM   #22
Banned

PENAPENA's Arena

OVR: 4

Just play an online dynasty where everyone is in the same conference, then BAM, only like 4 of your 12 opponents are CPU controlled
Old 04-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #23
Pro

radiohead's Arena

OVR: 8

online dynasty will be a bust for me if you can only use default sliders (either against the cpu or another person)

other than that i'm happy it's in. it's LONG overdue imo. (i'm sure it will have some bugs here or there, hopefully none are major)
Old 04-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #24
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENAPENA
Just play an online dynasty where everyone is in the same conference, then BAM, only like 4 of your 12 opponents are CPU controlled
This is a pretty cool idea. I haven't played a multi-user dynasty since '06. Does the CPU still assign rivalry games, or designate both users to play each other as a locked game on the schedule? If the teams are from different conferences?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »