Home

TD Celebrations

This is a discussion on TD Celebrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2008, 07:59 AM   #17
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: TD Celebrations

At least we get control of our TD celebrations again this year. The guys that played the game said the cheerleader cut scenes were overdone. The game is still in development and hopefully they will tone those down.

I forgot about all the cool cutscenes like fans holding up signs in the old PS2 version. I'd like to see those return.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:56 AM   #18
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Actually, Tebow jumped up and Harvin picked him up like an OL. I like the celebration because you do see that a lot. Well, not a WR picking up a QB, but you catch my drift.
Thats a good celebration except for Harvin had his arm through his ***. But even with that celebration, where are all of the other players? I remember back in 06/07 (one of the two), they had the team celebration where if you hit square as you were scoring about 5 other players would run up to you and celebreate with you. I did that all the time just because it was so realistic.

Now they do these silly dances and fist pumps that are so corny. I understand the logic, but its not what guys would really do.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #19
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Just another small irritating thing about EA games. I don't know why they have the exclusive licenses to any sports title & then claim "Its In The Game" when they are unable to capture almost anything other then graphics. Outside of the teams, unis & stadiums stadiums theres almost nothing authentic about there games. They cant get it right on the field whethers it be tackles, interactions, refs, weather, blocking, animations, presentation, dup #'s...etc. The only thing we can all agree on is the games graphics look nice.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #20
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

While the presentation is still missing some crucial things, it has been upgraded as has the weather. Just read page 2 of the PSU preview.

http://www.psu.com/NCAA-2009-Hands-O...0003534-p2.php
Old 05-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #21
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

I can't stand the mascot aspect as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »