Home

Superstar Mode and Spring Games

This is a discussion on Superstar Mode and Spring Games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #9
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Superstar Mode and Spring Games

they also need to fix the field goal bug and the 2pt conversion bug.

seemed like I lost several games because my kicker missed an extra point like 2 times a game.....this was with Georgia's kicker too. I tied a game with 0:02 left in the game and then it showed my kicker missed the PAT. That always made me mad.

And the 2pt conversion bug.....if the computer went for 2pts...it would sometimes count that as another TD....which cost me games too.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

I'm hoping the Spring Game is included as well. That was the feature I looked forward to coming to next gen. In the 07 old gen title, it was horribly implemented. I have the old gen 08 for the xbox but haven't fired up a dynasty to see if they fixed the 07 bugs.

Here's to hoping they included it in next gen.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:23 AM   #11
Rookie

vaiano7's Arena

OVR: 1

DoomsDay, i am with you 100%. I am ready to fire it up and find out what is missing.

I gotta tell you, I have broken my x-box due to crap, if the computer scored a touchdown on what should have been a 2 point conversion and I lost as a result of it, I might be in jail for killing someone - Lord knows I would never have played again. Here's to you persistent guys that keep playing despite experiencing bugs like that.

Vince
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaiano7
DoomsDay, i am with you 100%. I am ready to fire it up and find out what is missing.

I gotta tell you, I have broken my x-box due to crap, if the computer scored a touchdown on what should have been a 2 point conversion and I lost as a result of it, I might be in jail for killing someone - Lord knows I would never have played again. Here's to you persistent guys that keep playing despite experiencing bugs like that.

Vince
What up man...long time no hear from!

I have some free time coming my way after this week...about 2 weeks worth, and I plan on firing up 08 to see how the spring game was implemented. However, I'm with you on the bugs issue. That damn "jump the snap" feature simply drives me up the wall!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »