Home

You folks who have never done a multiplayer Dynasty...GET READY!!!!!

This is a discussion on You folks who have never done a multiplayer Dynasty...GET READY!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2008, 01:50 AM   #25
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: You folks who have never done a multiplayer Dynasty...GET READY!!!!!

This honestly seems like too much to find a good group for a dynasty.

I doubt I participate in one, hell..I might not even buy NCAA 09.
But we all live in denial
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2008, 02:08 AM   #26
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
You forgot the part about people not showing up to play their games or dropping out after two weeks when they're 0-4 cuz of "family issues" (ie. Madden came out or they don't like being 0-4).
QFT.

It's funny how people don't have any time at all, but once a new game comes out that they want to play they are on 24/7. I just go with the whole, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me way of thinking. If I have any say in who comes or goes in a dynasty I definitely don't want the guys who flip flop.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #27
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
The one thing from AuburnAlumni's original post that won't be happening though is injuries, EA stated they wouldn't occur in online dynasty.

With that being said, you guys are right that the entire thing should be awesome. I just am worried there could be one potential huge flaw that will ruin it all.
What? Why? First they say everything on offline is online now they say a MAJOR part of the game (IMO) won't be there?

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Can someone in the "mix". Ask them why for the love of God they have no online dynasty injuries. Some might think this is minor and it may be in the grand sceme of things but to me this is idiotic if true. Just as soon as you think EA is starting to "get it" things like this surface.

Are the afraid user IroCkWitViCk will get upset or something??? Jeesh.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 05-15-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:56 AM   #28
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
What? Why? First they say everything on offline is online now they say a MAJOR part of the game (IMO) won't be there?

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Can someone in the "mix". Ask them why for the love of God they have no online dynasty injuries. Some might think this is minor and it may be in the grand sceme of things but to me this is idiotic if true. Just as soon as you think EA is starting to "get it" things like this surface.

Are the afraid user IroCkWitViCk will get upset or something??? Jeesh.
Yeah it seems dumb that they wouldn't have injuries, but I guess it won't hurt me too much. I've always felt NCAA had way, way, wayyyyyyyyy too many injuries in the first place. It'll be a nice change for a bit

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 05-15-2008, 09:01 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 17

I agree, no injuries for online play is a MUST in order to keep people from hitting the restart button when their star QB goes down for a season ending injury.

Man, I can't help but to be getting pretty darn pumped for this game. I am just worried that we aren't hearing anything about game play yet. IMO last year's game was pretty horrible CPU AI wise and made long lasting dynasty pretty much impossible because the CPU AI was just too easy to exploit. They needed to make a few changes on the defense or I am afraid that this year will result in the same 80-35 scores that I have seen now for a few years when facing the CPU with no chance of actually losing.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #30
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
The one thing from AuburnAlumni's original post that won't be happening though is injuries, EA stated they wouldn't occur in online dynasty.
Wow, now that is really stupid. Guess i dont have to worry about running the option with my QB, and i wont have to pull starters in the 4th quarter. Why would they not? I mean i know it is EA... but really, lets just take the one thing that effects a season the most and toss it out the window? I really hope that is wrong, i just dont see why they would not allow you to turn them on or off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
I agree, no injuries for online play is a MUST in order to keep people from hitting the restart button when their star QB goes down for a season ending injury.
With us being able to see those who restarted and how many times that is a non issue. It just takes a little from the quality of the game. I love killing my buddy's QB and taking him out for the year. I dont know, just sounds really stupid that they wouldnt just give us the option, like they do for offline?

Last edited by kneebon5; 05-15-2008 at 09:09 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 17

Dude, it will be impossible to know/determine a restart versus a lockup. I don't know about all of you but there are still lockup issues on last years game. My friend had a lot more of them then I did probably because he has a gen 1 360 but it still gets hot and freezes. When this happens there will be no choice but to hit the reset button. No way to know if that was due to lockup or QB getting taken out for year.

I for one like the no injury thing so that this is a non factor. Now for the possibility of losing, one could also take a picture of the score at lockup or you can even see the other person's game score through xbox live so you would know if they were losing and perhaps make a rule that if losing at lockup they get a loss. No way to know if anyone gets hurt in someone elses game until they allow us to WATCH other peoples games which I think would freaking ROCK but is not here yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2008, 09:17 AM   #32
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

yes but to take the option out, is stupid. I think each online dynasty should be able to set what it wants to do with this. You can have your dynasty's off and i could have mine that i do with my friends on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »