Home

If EA devolpers are in fact reading some suggestions

This is a discussion on If EA devolpers are in fact reading some suggestions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2008, 10:57 PM   #9
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: If EA devolpers are in fact reading some suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
The Alamo Dome needs a lot of work.
especially on the roof.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:59 PM   #10
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Hopefully next year, The Cowboys new stadium makes it in
Old 05-30-2008, 11:54 PM   #11
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid
Field Degradation (I think that's how you spell it)

ESPN gameday preview of the day's games and then do a preview of your game last right before the game gets started

Better team entrances (doesn't have to be team specific)

Yes, they better have not pulled a fast one on us with this considering they listed it as a feature already. I really want this in the game

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2008, 12:50 PM   #12
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

I'd love them to include a stadium editor feature or even stadium creation feature.

I know this one couldn't be added for this year, but I'd love to say take a smaller program, win a national title or two and then be able to expand your stadium or create a brand new one inside your dynasty. That's a feature I've been wanting for years, but that will be back in my 2010 wishlist.

Anyways, I was excited by the new video showing half empty stadiums. Gald that made it back. I really hope, if they haven't already, they make the toughest places to play list change in reflection to teams records at home within dynasty. In the past I've gone four or five years without a home loss and wasn't in the list. I think they've put too much on stadium size and not enough on actual success at home. Hopefully that is an issue that is addressed this year.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #13
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

they aren't going to change anything big, but I do agree that stadiums via xbox live would be worth it. Heck, I wouldn't mind dishing out some microsoft points if they put them on the marketplace. I remember MLB 2k7 had downloadable ballparks, so this is definitely possible if ea took the initiative.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #14
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
they aren't going to change anything big, but I do agree that stadiums via xbox live would be worth it. Heck, I wouldn't mind dishing out some microsoft points if they put them on the marketplace. I remember MLB 2k7 had downloadable ballparks, so this is definitely possible if ea took the initiative.
Yeah, I figure this one is a little bit later in the cycle than madden, but I started this thread with hope. I also have been realistic and that's why I've put as much in about xbox live. We've seen other titles use it effectively, but not yet in an ea sports title. Sure in 07 we got alternate jersey, but they didn't come until dec. so that was a little late. I think xbox live could help make several of us happy if they added stuff they left out at least via there and did it in a more timely fashion.

Hopefully they are reading and taking notes cause some of these ideas are very, very doable if they just take the time. Alternates of teams missing their alternates, Stadiums left out may not be as possible, but the alternates shouldn't be too hard. I still am hoping for both.

Anyway, hopefully we keep coming up with ideas and maybe we'll see them listen and get more of what we want.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:33 PM   #15
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

I have one small request if someone is reading this. Make the dang game FUN again like it used to be before the 2005 version!!!!! Last year was a good step on the 360 version, but please do not backtrack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2008, 03:05 PM   #16
Rookie

Gmac1016's Arena

OVR: 6

I hope they can fix the jersey numbers for Ole Miss. From the screenshots I've seen, the numbers are ridiculously wide. They need to be a little smaller. I haven't seen this problem for any other team, so I hope they can make this small adjustment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 1211694653-media.jpeg (127.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg VKOYVTLKLBDRPAP.20070912170112.jpg (22.4 KB, 55 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »