Home

*Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3)

This is a discussion on *Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #33
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: *Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datboitex8
- EA I like the way you are catering to casual gamers with family play and mini games. There needs to be a section for Hardcore gamers for NCAA especially since you have online dynasties. If I want every member in the league to use the vision cone for every game I would like to be able to switch that on for example.
I liked your post, but I HATE the way EA is catering to causual gamers with family play and garbage. I don't think causual gamers are ever really going to want these games.

So to EA, pleast stop and focus on your base.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:14 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I enjoy mini-games and I don't believe i'm a "casual" gamer at all.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-08-2008, 03:31 AM   #35
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but sometimes the double standard on this board amazes me. It isn't anything against AA, but last year about a week before 08 was out, I made an NCAA 09 wish list thread just like this. I ended up red carded and flamed into oblivion.

I think this thread is a great idea, but it just is ironic in a sense.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2008, 06:50 AM   #36
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite

Whoever approved that mo-cap session and actually allowed it in the game, needs to be shot, run over, and peed on.
Fixed.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but sometimes the double standard on this board amazes me. It isn't anything against AA, but last year about a week before 08 was out, I made an NCAA 09 wish list thread just like this. I ended up red carded and flamed into oblivion.

I remember that. When I first saw this thread I thought it was going to be a repeat of last year, but amazingly its been kept on topic with actual suggestions and no flaming. Weird.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300

The difference is this year we have EA people on here telling us for sure what we have and don't have. Last year your post was probably seen as being salty and that's why it got the reaction it did.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 06-08-2008, 04:48 PM   #39
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I liked your post, but I HATE the way EA is catering to causual gamers with family play and garbage. I don't think causual gamers are ever really going to want these games.
Who do you think purchased the majority of those 5.6 Million copys last year their base isn't us. We only make up 5 to 10% of their consumer base we are the minority and we should know that by now.

EA is always trying to expand their consumer base where I come from we call that a good buisness model. Now I certainly don't like a lot of the features in Madden/NCAA this year but I can see their point.

Both games can be very overwheling to some they are just trying to make things a little easier on noobs.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:57 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by russell05
Who do you think purchased the majority of those 5.6 Million copys last year their base isn't us. We only make up 5 to 10% of their consumer base we are the minority and we should know that by now.

EA is always trying to expand their consumer base where I come from we call that a good buisness model. Now I certainly don't like a lot of the features in Madden/NCAA this year but I can see their point.

Both games can be very overwheling to some they are just trying to make things a little easier on noobs.

We just need to agree to each purchase 10 copies and then we can get everything we want

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »