Home

*Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3)

This is a discussion on *Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2008, 03:47 PM   #49
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: *Official* NCAA 2010 Wish List (XBox 360/PS3)

Just some quick things to throw out so the developers can see them:

Passing:
1. Fix the 15-20 yard drop back, throw off wrong foot accuracy.
2. There needs to be a lot more over throws/under throws instead of only catches, drops or batted balls
3. It’s time we really look into a new passing system. Not saying it has to be like Fevers Read and Lead, but it’s time we can start throwing the ball anywhere on the field instead of buttons mapped to receivers. This alone would fix the under/over throw issues. This wouldn’t be to take the place of button passing but rather give another option other than button passing. I know there were people who loved the passing cone for no other reason that it did in some ways add difficulty but it was just something different than button passing.

Running:
1. Just work on more and better fluid running animations.

Defense:
1. Keep refining the tackling system and once and for all get rid of the shoulder tackle. It just looks stupid, period.

Presentation:
1. Bowl games and especially the BCS Championship game to be tons more exciting as it’s been up to now.
2. How about the week before the BCS Championship (or even after it) a year in Review show? Maybe show all the top plays of the year (Since we have HDD’s)
(Anything that adds to the excitement and feelings of the game.)
3. Pre-Game and post game shows with game highlights.

Other:
1. Better DB/WR interaction as well as Dl/Ol interaction
2. Get rid of the speed burst button!!
3. I know it’s been stated that they’ve improved this for this year but…There’s no way a LB/DB should know right away that a ball is in the air if they had their back to the QB. This goes for even Wr’s. So a Wr doing a fly route has no clue the ball is thrown until he turns to look. Then he can make adjustments etc. to the ball.
4. Finally eliminate all suction/magnet blocking.
5. Spectator mode online, especially for online dynasties! It would be great if I logged into the online league and noticed a league member playing and I could hop right in and watch the game.

That’s it for now. I’ll add more when I get anything else that sticks out.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #50
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

1. Mix and match uniform option, or all alternate uniforms included. Throwbacks included.

2. Player editor in dynasty mode. I like to keep it realistic & play my Arizona dynasty week by week like they do in real life against the teams they play in real life. Every year there is some one who comes in & balls outta nowhere, but on the game their ratings are crap.

3. Specific team entrances. I'd love to see my Zona boys run out under the Bear Down banner, with the fireworks & cheerleaders & mascots running on the field with the team flags.

4. Bowl end zone art & uniform patches.

5. More ESPN integration. College Gameday anyone?

6. More player editor options. Hair, undershirts (1 or 2 sleeves, sleeve length, sleeve color, not just white, black, or team color).

7. Create-a-school. Be able to use all school uniform templates that are are already in the game. Let us use supplier logos on the uniforms (Nike, Under Armour, Reebok, adidas). And also to be able to edit existing school logo colors.

8. All FCS teams & stadiums. I know stadiums might be pretty hard though.

9. Added intensity & difficulty to rivalry & bowl games.

10. Customizable playbooks (this smight already be in, idk) and create-a-play.

11. More user controlled teams in dynasty mode. Like I said I like to keep it realistic. Having this would make it able to adjudt depth charts like in real life.

12. Classic teams (year & "all" teams)
Old 06-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Recruiting - id like to be able to pitch my school AGAINST another school. If im FSU, and they have FSU and UCF as their top two schools, i want to be able to play the tradition, championship cards. Its kind of in there, just more of a comparison or direct attack on another school

Discipline - from last gen please

Might as well say it, improved pass rush and defensive adjustments

No quick snap - allow us to change our D or personnel

Matchups, put one DB on one WR for the whole game.

Maybe feature what Madden has, different gaming levels (hardcore, rookie etc)

Progressive lighting.

Thats what i have for now, but ill def be back
HELL NO on discipline, i don't want to go on NCAA probation because one of my players went to McDonald's for lunch and i'm out of "points"
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »