Home

CPU vs CPU: is it in '09?

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU: is it in '09? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2008, 11:50 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: CPU vs CPU: is it in '09?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwief
I think its most people's excuse to themselves for enjoying CPu vs CPU..haha..no in reality if you can recognize formations and things like guards pulling, zone blocking, bliztes, and matchups..you can start to break down your own team. I just like watching and following the season as it progresses though.
Sounds pretty good. When you look at it that way, it does make more sense. Being able to see which players are performing and which ones are getting beat every other play. I'm definitely gonna have a dynasty like this. I can hear myself now screaming at a pulling guard as he runs right past or just completely gets obliterated by a defender. I'll bench him next game.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:55 PM   #58
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

I love to see the season progress becuz its unpredictable plus I like to see that 70 rated player off the bench have one of those great games...I benched a couple players for guys who was lower rated then them becuz of stuff like blocking, TO's you kno just the little stuff u prolli won't notice if u are playing hum vs cpu...as for gameplaning for cpu vs cpu u can just set coaching settings and rotations but just let the cpu call the plays...some call it AD mode, GM mode asst coach mode

EDIT: like I said before I've bench players for the small things like blocking and such....playing these type modes and even player lock kinda forces u to look at all of the ratings not just the players overall rating

Last edited by Jukeman; 06-13-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:07 AM   #59
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
Man, I'd like to get a hold of those rosters of all-time players. Sounds awesome.
I don't know now that roser file sharing deal is going to work but I'll gladly share them when it's done (it would be late in the fall probably).
Old 06-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #60
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
I don't know now that roser file sharing deal is going to work but I'll gladly share them when it's done (it would be late in the fall probably).
That would be great, thanks!
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 06-19-2008, 10:52 PM   #61
Rookie

zwief's Arena

OVR: 2

Any of you guys out there with the demo try a cpu vs. Cpu game yet? Reactions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 4

I tried cpu vs cpu on the demo and it was a no go. It will let you put the controller in the middle but it won't let you advance to the game.

I downloaded it just for that feature.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #63
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6

There is no cpu vs cpu in the demo. I know that it has been said that cpu vs cpu is in, but I have no proof at all of this. There has not been ONE cpu vs cpu video to come our way, and now the demo doesn't have it. I know sometimes promised features don't make it into a game. I do hope this is not one of those times. If there are no cpu games, I will not purchase NCAA09.
Bubba4
Old 06-20-2008, 10:27 AM   #64
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yes, it is the gameplay camera.
Ehh. Half the beauty of CPU vs CPU was watching it from the braodcast or side cam.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »